Punished for coming!

Living the real life under lock and key
carolina cyclist

Re: Punished for coming!

Post by carolina cyclist »

It has only happened once in the last 11 months and resulted in a rather severe spanking. The bad part is MrsL insisted I set the number of lashes for the punishment. What she didn't tell me was they would be in addition to the regular maintenance spanking...so I went big and said 20...which at the time was a lot for us. That spanking wound up being memorable.
0 x
Currently locked in MrsL's Steelheart.
http://www.thechastecyclist.com
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

knighterrant wrote:I am punished if I cum without permission. I usually receive a spanking with a paddle.
Is it usually immediately afterward, or what? Just asking.
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

Tom Allen wrote:
knighterrant wrote:I am punished if I cum without permission. I usually receive a spanking with a paddle.
Is it usually immediately afterward, or what? Just asking.
Yes, typically immediately afterwards.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

That makes it hurt a lot more, doesn't it? :?
0 x
knighterrant

Post by knighterrant »

Tom Allen wrote:That makes it hurt a lot more, doesn't it? :?
A spanking will hurt the most after a full blown orgasm. Since I am always trying to avoid the scenario, it's a ruined orgasm and it's not as bad as it could be.
0 x
jackhf

Post by jackhf »

My wife suspects that I enjoy the spankings, or at the very least, that I view them as a small price to pay for the pleasure of completing inside her. So, last night she told me that I would be consuming my ejaculate next time I released without explicit permission. I find the whole concept disgusting. Anyone else been forced to do this?
Last edited by jackhf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

jackhf wrote:My wife suspects that I enjoy the spankings, or at the very least, that I view them as a small price to pay for the pleasure of competing inside her. So, last night she told me that I would be consuming my ejaculate next time I released without explicit permission. I find the whole concept disgusting. Anyone else been forced to do this?
Yes.

I too find it 'nasty', 'disgusting', and 'perverted'. I hate the smell, and I hate the taste...I hate doing it at the time, but before and after, the thought of being *forced* to do it causes intense arousal.

But then, one of my kinks is being *forced* to participate in sexual activities that I don't 'like' and in which I would never participate willingly. Fortunately for me, my wife greatly enjoys both the physical sensation of cunnilingus after intercourse, and the power and thrill of being able to [truly] force me to do it, so it works out well for both of us.

The first time she did it, it was a complete surprise (to me). Before that, I had read of it and found that the idea [of being forced] caused me to become aroused. I tried to do it several times on my own, but after ejaculation I was always put off by the smell and the disgusting 'nastiness' of it and could never bring myself to actually do it willingly.

I never told her that I had ever entertained or fantasized about such a thing, and I have no idea how *she* came up with the idea. That first time, I was restrained and could not escape, and had been locked in a CB-3000 for a month. We had not discussed 'safewords', so I had no means of stopping her from anything she might decide to do. When she told me that she was going to sit on my face and make me "eat it all back out" of her if I ejaculated inside her, I almost went off instantaneously.

I actually didn't believe that she would really follow through with it, but the thought that she could if she wanted to, and that I wouldn't be able to stop her, was so erotic that I didn't last very long at all. I was rather surprised to find that she really *did* intend to make good on that threat, which she did.

Up to that point, I had merely *wondered* how I might actually react to being truly *forced* to do something 'perverted' that I didn't really 'want' to do. Now I *know*. I hated it at the time but I found myself becoming aroused again, even though I didn't 'like' it. And now, I'm hooked. I hate doing it, I hate the taste, I hate the smell, I think it is completely disgusting and humiliating and 'wrong' (men aren't supposed to do shit like that)...but the thought and threat of being forced to do it again still arouses me, which is somewhat humiliating too. Even more humiliating, is that thoughts of being forced to participate in even *more* 'perverted' sexual activities arouse me...of course, the ultimate humiliation would be being aroused while being forced to do them...and, perversely, the thought of being humiliated like that only serves to arouse me even further...very peculiar...but it sure as hell is exciting...

I still can't do it willingly, she has to put me in restraints beforehand, and she has to squeeze/slap my nuts, pull my hair, or use some other painful method to 'persuade' me to do it...but...damn...

Enjoy!

(Hihowyadoinpleasedtameetcha, I'm Twisted, as if you couldn't tell...)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

nebman wrote:Love your avatar braddogg. Your wife?
Yes that is her. She sent me that pic one day while i was at work....just as a tease. And it works like a charm! Lol
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

jackhf wrote:My wife suspects that I enjoy the spankings, or at the very least, that I view them as a small price to pay for the pleasure of completing inside her. So, last night she told me that I would be consuming my ejaculate next time I released without explicit permission. I find the whole concept disgusting. Anyone else been forced to do this?
My wife has actually learned to use feeding my cum to me as a way to test if i had an orgasm. When i cum, she will feed it to me, if i glady eat it for her, she will know my orgasm was successfully ruined and i am still horny. If i cringe when she tries to feed it to me, she knows i got pleasure from my orgasm.

It is really gross, but as mentioned in another post, just the thought of knowing i was forced to eat it is a turn on.
0 x
jackhf

Post by jackhf »

Last night my wife kindly allowed me to sleep without the device, and I repaid her compassion with a messy wet dream. After I confessed, she announced that I had cheated on her, at least subconsciously, and that this was every bit as bad as if I had done it while awake. My honesty earned me the delay of my next release by at least a week, and, for good measure, a bit more vigor than usual in my wife's backhand when it came time for my weekly maintenance caning.
0 x