Punished for coming!

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

Re: Punished for coming!

Post by braddogg4345 »

In the end, she is the boss, she makes the rules. But on the other hand, accidents do happen. Like Maybenexttime mentioned, maybe you should bring up the idea of getting her a cane or a paddle. Punishing you with one of these will be painful for you, but i think it would be a better alternative to ending chastity all together. It will definitely make you think twice about coming next time!

If you dont think your wife would be into spanking or caning you, Icy Hot on the genitals is also a very effective punishment she could use.
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: Punished for coming!

Post by cuyahoga »

In the very recent past, we've reviewed our approach to chastity and orgasm control, and made some changes. So I'm hoping that in the near future, we might be able to review this as well. We're quickly approaching (or actually may be past) the longest we've ever gone, so I think that perhaps her attitude would be different if there were an accident this time. I don't know that for certain.

But I will say that when we're playing now, I'm staying well clear of my true edges. ;)
At least until we can review her approach to accidents.
0 x