... for some value of "vanilla."

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby newbie » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Finn wrote: Maybe we need a section just for the sexually excited and frustrated? :) Some of us are addicted to masturbation and endorphins, and locked for it. God knows I've looked back at some posts I've made on the web when locked/denied/freshly locked/told I have 30 days coming/smelling of sex and locked and dripping/alone, bored and horny and locked...etc, and wondered what the heck I was thinking to post something like that!! Basically, what I'm saying is that much of the more extreme stuff comes from being high on chastity, and it's good to recognize that in the posts of others, and ourselves.


That's probably not a bad idea about a section for the sexually excited and frustrated... :). I think we've all posted things (me included) that we wouldn't under "normal circumstances".

But the last line in your entry says it all in my mind, there are a lot of posts out there that seem a bit extreme and I think it's important to recognize these as such. I know my Journey entries seem pretty damn vanilla when compared to others, but maybe it's good to have extremely vanilla entries to counterbalance the extremely extreme entries (is that even good grammar?). Well said Finn.
Last orgasm: October 20, 2016. Masturbated while locked. :(

Last PIV: been a while

Device used: CB6000s, Holy Trainer V2 (part time) Black Short and Clear Standard.
Currently locked part time in a Clear Holy Trainer V2 Standard, 40mm ring.
User avatar
newbie
 
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:44 am
Location: Upstate NY

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby Mistress__Lucy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:23 am

Nice to find a site that is grounded in reality at last :)
User avatar
Mistress__Lucy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:55 am
Location: Oxford, UK

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby Tom Allen » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Mistress__Lucy wrote:Nice to find a site that is grounded in reality at last :)


Welcome.

BTW, I read your profile. Please note that we do not interact "in character" here. That is, you might be a domme or a sub to somebody, but in this forum, you're just a person that we're chatting with, the way you might chat with friends over coffee or a glass of wine. Nobody will address you as "Sissy Sarah" or "Mistress Akasha" or whatever one's preferred handle might be. It's one of the ways that we keep everybody grounded.

Other than that, good call on making it clear that you don't want to see anyone's junk (without previously requesting it).
User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3324
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby Lady M » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:40 am

Tom Allen wrote:
Mistress__Lucy wrote:Nice to find a site that is grounded in reality at last :)


Welcome.

BTW, I read your profile. Please note that we do not interact "in character" here. That is, you might be a domme or a sub to somebody, but in this forum, you're just a person that we're chatting with, the way you might chat with friends over coffee or a glass of wine. Nobody will address you as "Sissy Sarah" or "Mistress Akasha" or whatever one's preferred handle might be. It's one of the ways that we keep everybody grounded.

Other than that, good call on making it clear that you don't want to see anyone's junk (without previously requesting it).


Reads very much like an ad but maybe that was not the intention.
Lady: Wife & Keyholder to cagedmonkey who is locked 24/7
Currently Wearing: Jail Bird
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our journey & Podcast
User avatar
Lady M
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm
Location: Indiana USA

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby floridakey59 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:29 pm

Thank you for enforcing that. It is one of the reasons I joined. New member here
floridakey59
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 3:41 pm

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby Shepherdsflock » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:21 am

floridakey59 wrote:Thank you for enforcing that. It is one of the reasons I joined. New member here


Same here. I originally joined because the majority of the people seemed "normal". Too many other sites were filled with people who wanted to talk about nothing but cuckolding or sissification. Heck, I didn't even know what cuckolding was until I visited those sites and was disgusted at the very idea. And neither my wife nor I have any interest in sissy stuff.
Shepherdsflock
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:38 pm

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby Keyys » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:40 am

Shepherdsflock wrote:
floridakey59 wrote:Thank you for enforcing that. It is one of the reasons I joined. New member here


Same here. I originally joined because the majority of the people seemed "normal". Too many other sites were filled with people who wanted to talk about nothing but cuckolding or sissification. Heck, I didn't even know what cuckolding was until I visited those sites and was disgusted at the very idea. And neither my wife nor I have any interest in sissy stuff.


I agree and must say that the people here seem to be much friendlier than on other boards.
Keyys
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: ... for some value of "vanilla."

Postby Freaky_Dude » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:48 pm

I mentioned to my psychiatrist today that I'm now in a chastity device to keep me from 'taking care of myself' instead of focusing on my wife. He said Caging the phallus in long-term couples is "not uncommon." #TheMoreYouKnow
User avatar
Freaky_Dude
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 11:56 pm
Location: Maryland

Previous

Return to General Chastity Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests