Skin iritation

Living the real life under lock and key
Janelles hubby

Skin iritation

Post by Janelles hubby »

Hi
Took my cb6ks, with g3(c) insert, off for cleaning today after it first 7 day lock up. Noticed the skin just below the head on the underside really puffed out from friction. After a few hours of freedom the skin is looking better. Before i received the g3s my penis would shrivel up on the cage would only stay on by the testical.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Janelles hubby
0 x
Chastity since Dec 30, 2015. Using cb6ks
wishful4

Re: Skin iritation

Post by wishful4 »

Although the CB 6 manufacturer recommends keeping the inside of the cage dry, that never worked for me when I used that device. After cleaning in the shower and drying the inside of the cage with a hair dryer (as best I could), my last step was to take a Q-tip swab, saturate it with Aveeno moisturizing lotion, and rub it all around inside the cage and on my shaft. I did this morning and at night. It allowed my penis to move inside the cage and also kept my skin in good condition. Never had any skin related problems.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Janelles hubby

Post by Janelles hubby »

Thanks, i will try that.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wishful4 wrote:Although the CB 6 manufacturer recommends keeping the inside of the cage dry, that never worked for me when I used that device.
I've never even bothered with the hair-dryer bit, just straight to the Q-tip with lube (originally baby oil, now using a silicone base). No skin issues going months at a time without getting out.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

TwistedMister wrote: I've never even bothered with the hair-dryer bit, just straight to the Q-tip with lube (originally baby oil, now using a silicone base). No skin issues going months at a time without getting out.
Do you find that the lube in the tube makes pullout (accidental or otherwise) more likely? Without lube, I stay in the same place in the tube all day long. With lube, I find that things tend to shift around, sometimes into uncomfortable positions. I've taken to applying lube just around the ring, and under the tube of my HTv2, but not inside.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

wolf513 wrote:Do you find that the lube in the tube makes pullout (accidental or otherwise) more likely?
Not for me. In fact, times when I've had no/insufficient lube it has seemed more likely that accidental pullout would occur as a result of 'turtling' when squatting to pick up something heavy. With lube, even though some pull-back may occur, everything slides back into place upon standing back up.

It seems to me that this issue is very much dependent on ones own physical construction- length, girth, and minimum non-aroused size. What works for me may not work for you. I usually require some lube just to get into the cage portion of the CB-3000, and I rarely shrink to a size small enough that lube would not be necessary. With lube I typically remain within 1/2" of the end of the cage, and often I'm filling it completely.

There have been times uncaged when I have observed sufficient 'shrinkage' that it would appear that I would have no difficulty getting in, or that it might not stay in, but in actual practice there has been no problem in that regard. I don't know if that might be due to some small level of arousal when caged or not.

I have also observed that the tighter the main ring is, the less of an issue there is. (Incidentally, I am once again attempting to reduce to the smallest ring of the CB-3000 which, contrary to the opinion of some is small enough that pull-out is practically impossible. My sleep was somewhat disturbed and I had some issue with the 'burning' sensation around the ring, but I'm hoping that I can finally overcome this, at any rate, it was nowhere near as bad as the *first* time I tried to use the smallest ring...which was our first attempt at chastity, it went very wrong and was three days of torture that required a week or more of recovery time.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

In the past, I used the stocking method. It was always difficult to get in, even this way as I also fill the tube width-wise. I have to be careful it doesn't get caught under the foreskin and I have to double-over the stocking, as I get friction burn pulling it out without.

I've tried the silicone lube on the shaft the past couple of days, and I'm surprised at how well it's working. As you noted, I haven't had any pullout, and in fact, I get less skin irritation, as the skin doesn't get stuck when things grow or shrink. I normally only wear during the day, because I have had some pain during nocturnal erections, but I'm going try again tonight to see if the silicone lube helps with that.
0 x
Janelles hubby

Post by Janelles hubby »

Silicon lube? Newby here. Silicon kube like ky lube?

Janelles hubby
0 x
wolf513

Post by wolf513 »

No, KY is usually a water-based lube that dries up fast and washes away easily. There are also lubes that are petroleum based, but you don't want to use those, either.

Silicone lube stays slick a long time, and gets slicker in water. I use this: http://www.fuckwater.com/silicone-based-lube.html
0 x
Janelles hubby

Post by Janelles hubby »

Thanks
0 x