Happy NOvember!

Living the real life under lock and key
jfenoffti

Re: Happy NOvember!

Post by jfenoffti »

mrrigid wrote:
So for those that did Locktober, do you come on NOvember 1st and start another month or just keep going for 60 days.

Well it will be interesting to hear what my KH has to say too. We started Locktober 2 weeks late, so we'll end Locktober 2 weeks late. NOvember may be extended as well. Then there're the 'penaltys' which, if she re-reads our 'rules' would take us into the third week in January!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

jfenoffti wrote:Then there're the 'penaltys' which, if she re-reads our 'rules' would take us into the third week in January!
:lol: If my wife stuck to the rules all the time I would be in deep s*%t
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

LOL!
0 x
isthisreallife

Post by isthisreallife »

I am surprised and surprisingly delighted to discover that I'm going to be NOvembering also, at least for a while. Locktober was the very first time my wife and I had played with chastity, and she was very reluctant to do it. I had to twist her arm a little. Once she decided to do it, however, she's gone 100% and completely blown me away at how great she is at this. I've got the right woman!

We used the keephimcaged guide for her all month, and the last day's guide suggested 'moving the goalposts' and not really letting me have the promised climax, or making the penalties for climaxing pretty harsh. She began our night last night by telling me this and telling me what these guide's scenarios were, in a way that seemed to suggest that she didn't agree with the idea of doing that. In hindsight now, I think this may have been her safe way of testing my response to the idea of her doing that to me. Luckily I played it cool.

So she got me completely going, took her pleasure a few times, and then leaned in close and told me she wanted to leave me waiting for an upcoming trip we have planned in 3 weeks! I was floored and turned on like I couldn't believe. I of course immediately told her I wanted that too and our night wrapped up and locked back up shortly thereafter.

Holy crap! Where did this woman come from! AWESOME. I'm so in love with her right now.

Just had to brag to an audience who might get it.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

isthisreallife wrote:Locktober was the very first time my wife and I had played with chastity,

Just had to brag to an audience who might get it.
It looks like you are off to a stellar start. Enjoy
0 x
Currently wearing A273
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Hey you guys... shhhhhhhhhhh, my girlfriend/keyholder is getting ideas and she's already keeping me locked a helluvalot more than anything I'm experienced with!

Hell, probably 80% of my orgasms in the last 4 months were either a Hitachi against the cage, or something working over my prostate! Give me a break folks! :P
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

I went back on lockdown in early Oct and she has said it will, indeed, be NOvember for me. She has taken to frequent massages finishing with an orgasm(s) for her with the wand. She also said I could put an orgasm on my Christmas list but one often doesn't get what they ask for. :shock: :shock:
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Mrsrigid and I will be celebrating NOvember again this year. Any other couples care to join?

Yesterday, after I took care of Mrsrigid, she gifted me with a wonderful lotion handjob, (leaving my chest covered in satisfaction!).

But now it's time go get serious about a month of chore-doing, wife-licking, loving, obedient behavior. What a great time of the year!
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

mrrigid wrote:Mrsrigid and I will be celebrating NOvember again this year. Any other couples care to join?
Don't believe I will be joining you.

When my wife secured me on September 26th she stated "you will be locked until we both have something to be thankful for". Seeing the confusion in my face she said "Thanksgiving", thus I have 24 more days to go, but I'll do two thirds of the month with ya. :)
0 x
Currently wearing A273
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I didn't think that I'd have anything to add until last night when my wife and I were texting:

"[I'm excited for] when my lovely wife unlocks me," I wrote.

She responded, "In December".

Earlier she had been considering participating in NO!vember. It looks like she made her decision.
0 x