PIV with base ring on.

Living the real life under lock and key
Veganpunk

PIV with base ring on.

Post by Veganpunk »

I will (hopefully) be in the market for a custom cage soon. Looking at either Contender, or Jailbird. My concerns are this though, Is it possible to have piv while leaving the base ring on? Will the lock part effect the wife any, or will I have to take the base ring off everytime she wants piv? If so that's gonna be huge turnoff, as I imagine it would take me sometime to get it off, if I have the proper sizing. Any comments are appreciated.
0 x
wmpwiwlw

Re: PIV with base ring on.

Post by wmpwiwlw »

Personally I would take the ring off. If the ring is too small you can get into trouble and not be able to get it off and worse case scenario a trip to the ER. The ring for your cage is similar to a cock ring and I have read some horror stories about them. I have no idea if they were all true or not but I've never taken the chance. I'm not understanding what you mean by "it would take me sometime to get it off"? I have a contendor with a PA pin and can take it off in less then a minute.
0 x
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

From experience.
The ring will act as a cock ring and this can give you a very very strong orgasm.
BUT the problem is the ring can get in the way and with insertion depth.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
Surrendered to Bec

Post by Surrendered to Bec »

I don't remove the base ring for the times my wife wants PIV. I just spin it around so the post is behind my balls. Hasn't been a problem.
0 x
Bec says, I do.
inhercontrol

Post by inhercontrol »

What he said.
0 x
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

I don't remove the base ring either.
When my KH finally decides to open the lock removing the base ring is not even an option anymore, as there is no way to get off due to the strong erection :)

I kinda like the feel of it also, as it both intensify the erection and my orgasm... And My KH seems to enjoy the extra strong erection as well :)
The lock post can cause some small abrasions on me, but never been an issue for my KH and most of the time it just slide it out of the way.

I did have a problem with a smaller basering in the beginning... It was good during the day but became very painful during sex, but after getting a custom basering that problem is almost gone.
0 x
Veganpunk

Post by Veganpunk »

Thank you for the replies. As the previous poster said, it would be near impossible to get off during the heat of the moment due to the erection, hence why it would take forever to get off. So you guys that keep it on, you just spin it so the locking pin part is basically on the bottom? That could work I suppose.

Another plus is it makes it harder to cum, which is a plus for those times you don't have permission, but she wants to keep going.

Another question if I may, round or oval? Any benefits to oval? I currently use a CD6000s, so am accustomed to round. What's up with the oval? Thanks again guys.
0 x
Surrendered to Bec

Post by Surrendered to Bec »

Oval vs Round is basically a personal preference. Some people find an oval ring more comfortable. Some don't. I've had both and prefer round... but in my case my base ring is also made out of 10mm thick bar. When I made my first cage I used 6mm stock but found it uncomfortable no matter what shape the ring was.
0 x
Bec says, I do.
HPHDX

Post by HPHDX »

As far as i remember the oval ring was advertised as being more "secure" than a round ring by Mature Metal where I got my device.
Supposedly it should be more difficult to pull out from an oval ring as far as I remember

The only experience I have with round rings is from a Chinese device where one ring was too large (ball slipped out) and the next smaller size was very painful during erections.

I haven't tried any attempt to pull out from the custom oval ring, but it does feel quite secure.
It may partly be because of the oval design but do believe that because I just got the size right it just feels much more comfortable and secure at the same time.

I would give more thought to the correct size than the design of the ring :)

With regards to the Lockpost we spin it 90 degrees.
Spinning it 180 degrees gives me a concern of the post digging into my balls which I have no intention of trying.
If we have sex for a very long time I have had some small sore abrasions/cuts on the side of my shaft caused by the Lockpost, but I am not too worried about that, as I only notice it afterwards and its kinda of a kinky reminder of what happened... Like bruises or welts from a thourogh spanking by my wife :P

I did see a design from a French manufactor (red chili??) with a vertical Lockpost that looked interesting, and probably would not have the same issues with the Lockpost being in the way
0 x