One month max

Living the real life under lock and key
sherulestherooster

Re: One month max

Post by sherulestherooster »

braddogg4345 wrote:I have been keeping track of the number of orgasms that both she and i have had since we started chastity about a year and a half ago. I calcute our orgasm ratio. How many orgasms she has, for every 1 orgasm i have. Right now, we are sitting at around 23:1. So she has 23 orgasms for every 1 i have. She has decided this time around, that i wouldnt be getting an orgasm until the ratio was 50:1. Now i am no mathematician, but i think that is going to take quite a while. But what i do know, is the more orgasms she has, the sooner i will be allowed one.
This is how we started with orgasm denial play and it is the most exciting for me. Chronologically based denial periods make me feel a little helpless, but feeling the ability to influence when I can orgasm by giving her many orgasms was a win-win for both of us. I was constantly seducing her knowing I wasn't going to come, but was getting a little closer to it. Very exciting! I think our ratio got above ten for a few periods of time (long term was about 3:1), so 50:1 ratio is pretty intense. Good luck to you!
0 x