UK members?

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: UK members?

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: plus all the Chinese devices that have been hitting the market

and with the flood of these comes the the person who several years ago wouldn't think of spending $150.00+ but now will give it a try for $30.00.
Tom Allen wrote:I'd say the chances are pretty good that you're going to bump into somebody who is wearing one.
:lol: I'd say "bump" is the "key" word. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
mistress is god

Post by mistress is god »

Hi I am in the UK

Based in Devon

Waring a CB1000 ring with a CB1000 cage when ever I can.
0 x
Sticky073

Post by Sticky073 »

I'm from the US but moved to the UK last year (Bristol). Currently wearing a Jailbird, though not 24/7 as the fit is not quite right. Still, enjoying the suspense, either with the device on or through the honor system.

I'm curious if many of the UK folks have american cages (e.g. Mature Metal)? If so, do you just put up with duty and shipping? If not, are there good metal cage makers here in Europe? I've seen Rigid and ZZ so far; considering one of those...
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

You may not have to pay duty on US to UK imports, I've bought stuff from the US several times and so far never had to pay duty, it seems a random process.

With apologies to MM, I wanted a new base ring for my JailBird and was indeed put off by the transit time, over three weeks in each direction, plus cost of delivery twice, plus the modest MM charge for a new/modified ring, and used a metal-worker local to me to make a new ring for £15.

I simply did a CAD drawing, dimensioned to suit the cage and the desired gap/diameter, and received a perfect replacement in a week. Have to say I am surprised MM can't/won't provide this service, but require the cage and ring both returned. I do have the slight advantage of being an Engineer with a good measuring equipment so can provide accurate dimensions, and of course am prepared to accept it is my risk if things don't fit, provided the supplied dimensions are followed accurately.

And before you ask, no, I doubt my metal-worker would make the complete device, as far as he is concerned it was a simple stainless steel bracket assembly part and I'll keep it that way!
0 x
MM Jailbird
NEWCASTLEBIKER

Post by NEWCASTLEBIKER »

Newcastle upon Tyne
0 x
GeorgeHit
Last orgasm: March 9th, 1960
Orgasms this year: 964

Post by GeorgeHit »

Is extreme testicle pain a common side effect of wearing a chastity device, and if so, how can it be alleviated or prevented?
0 x
ограничители опн https://energy-21.ru/katalog/opn/category/opn-500-kv опн 35кв
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

GeorgeHit wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:27 pm Is extreme testicle pain a common side effect of wearing a chastity device, and if so, how can it be alleviated or prevented?
It's a sizing issue, usually "ring size" or "gap size." It can absolutely be prevented, and there is a tremendous amount of discussion about how within these forums.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Dogtanian69

Post by Dogtanian69 »

I’m from the UK, now in Texas for the past almost 25 years
0 x
Want2B_Locked

Post by Want2B_Locked »

UK here ... Surrey
0 x
KnownAsHerbert
Last orgasm: April 16th, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by KnownAsHerbert »

Only just discovered this thread and new, well a fresh re-start anyway, into chastity.

Currently wearing a CB6000S.

And I'm from London.
1 x
Now it's for real.
Emmi has the key, has set the rules, and now is keen on enforcing them.