Estim and chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
dannymandan

Estim and chastity?

Post by dannymandan »

I am very intrigued by chastity play and I love estim/electrosex.
Anyone out there combining these activities?

Estim makes milking a breeze by the way.
:D
1 x
mikecb

Re: Estim and chastity?

Post by mikecb »

I just bought an e-stim with butt plug and cock strap, though it hasn't arrived yet. I'll post results when I have some.

mikecb
0 x
I want Chastity, not Celibacy

http://mikecbwearer.blogspot.com/
dannymandan

Post by dannymandan »

I'm a big DIY type guy and I built a stereostim rig. Basically just a battery powered speaker dock that connects to a mp3 player. Add about 5 bucks worth of Radio Shack parts and voila, you have a pretty potent pleasure box.

Great results can be acheived with a bipolar butt plug. You get a great "ghost fucking" sensation.
0 x
LOCKMENOW
Last orgasm: February 28th, 2024

Post by LOCKMENOW »

If you're using a standard Estim....... where do you place the pads please :?:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LOCKMENOW wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:08 am If you're using a standard Estim....... where do you place the pads please :?:
Top and underside can work. If the cage is on, you might have to trim the pads a bit, to make a somewhat narrow rectangle to slide them in, you may need some conductive gel if they are sticky. If the cage is metal, you will need something to insulate them from the cage.

Be careful with the voltage level, the smaller pads increase the intensity and can result in burns (especially if you have a high pain-tolerance).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

Does anyone know of a chastity cage that is made from conductive material? So that the estim would hook up to the cage, but the entire cage would shock you.
0 x
LuckyEddie

Post by LuckyEddie »

I use a metal cage, an allagator clip, and an estim pad or an estim buttplug. I have to keep the voltages low but the metal cage spreads out the stimulation throughout the cages parts (alagator clip on the pad lock) for an all around effect. Entertaining, completely.

Eddie
1 x