Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged55

Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by Caged55 »

SOLO-MILKING !!
Mrs B upon Madam KH instructions, milked me solo. Normally Madam is always present, but because its become sort of "routine", and Madam was going to be late, she texted MrsB (copied me in) to have me completely milked dry and ready by 6pm, and that I was to clean my "plate" in the "usual" way - now the "usual" way is between my KH's legs...
I had never been milked alone by MrsB, but nothing to her, she called me over, and just said, .."you saw what your Madam KH said, I want you naked and on all fours in 10 minutes..."

Instant caged erection... :oops:

Well precisely 10 minutes later I was naked and all fours, when she came into the room, lubed me, and milked me like she always does, totally professional, making extra sure I was totally dry, even attempting to milk me a second time to make sure she got every drop...!

Now not knowing what to do next I waited for her to tell me whats next.. she lay back on the bed, hiked up her skirt, and placed the plate between her thighs, just like Madam does, and ordered me to first give her an orgasm, before I clean the plate - I did, but somehow her pheromones together with the scent of my semen nearly drove me insane, and I even produced a thin steam of pre-cum steadily dripping out of my very painful caged erection...

Later in the hot-tub, Madam KH inquired if i had been properly milked, ... MrsB just replied ... "milked dry and then some!... "

(MrB was not home, so this was truly a solo event!)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Got a rise out of me this morning, that's pretty hot...fortunately, mine's not caged, so I can enjoy it...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Caged55 wrote:SOLO-MILKING !!
Mrs B ... milked me solo... like she always does, totally professional,
With the animal electroejaculator device?

Inquiring minds want to ... live vicariously!
0 x