Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot-tubs, caged or not?

Post by TwistedMister »

Iknowright?

I don't think anyone would get tired of reading if he posted about each encounter.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Any update on the Vegas trip?
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

The Vegas trip unfortunately had to be cancelled, it didn't stop the ladies from having "their" weekend, with me at their full disposal, obediently serving their pleasures...

MrsB took great pleasure in milking me completely dry, before their champagne Hot-tub session, virtually to a point where just a thin stream of pre-cum was left drooling out of my caged cock, then climbed on top of Madam KH, and took the plate full of my milked semen, ordered me to spread her cheeks, and poured the contents of the plate over her ass until it dripped onto madam's wet pussy...

As I may have mentioned before, the proper 'etiquette' is to ALWAYS start with your KH "FIRST" - and this never gets old, having to "face" two wet pussy's and getting to lick both, even with your own semen... is erotic heaven, and bringing each woman to orgasm, while they embrace and kiss each other - well I'm sure you get the picture, well worth being their submissive, and serving them champagne all afternoon, and then having to give them a full body massage... before MrsB tried another to milk me again, but I was still totally dry besides a continuous stream of clear pre-cum that literally didnt stop leaking all afternoon... :D

To crown it all, I was finally locked into the spreader bar on the floor next to the bed, while the ladies got into each other in a big way, ....nothing worse than being able to hear them, and not see, with your cock straining the cage to a point where it became so painful I had to try and zone out - never been so relieved to be unlocked from the spreader bar and jump into a cold shower...
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Hmmm.... I'm guessing that only about 100% of the males on this board would be prepared to swap places with you...

Is Mr B aware that his Wife gets it on with your Wife? And do they ever do so when neither of you is present?
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

SteveT wrote:Hmmm.... I'm guessing that only about 100% of the males on this board would be prepared to swap places with you...
Assessment is accurate from my point of view.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Or join him...and imagine the fun the ladies could have with a few extras around :twisted:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

WOO HOO! [head exploding]

I so have to finish my hot tub project!
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

SteveT wrote: Is Mr B aware that his Wife gets it on with your Wife? And do they ever do so when neither of you is present?
MrB is totally aware of KH and MrsB, he refuses to be locked up, both in chastity and in the spreader bar, so he doesn't get to 'watch" -both the ladies are very particular about the "no-touch" rule... when they are having their fun...
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

I guess the part of the question I was most interested in is this:
Do Madam KH and Mrs B ever meet up - just the two of them - and have sex (without either you or Mr B present), or is it just something that happens when you get milked etc.?
0 x
Caged55

Post by Caged55 »

SteveT wrote:I guess the part of the question I was most interested in is this:
Do Madam KH and Mrs B ever meet up - just the two of them - and have sex (without either you or Mr B present), or is it just something that happens when you get milked etc.?
Oh yes they do, they have their own "hot-tub sessions" ... they have gone away on weekends together, and been very open about "their" pleasure time. Madam KH is the more dominant partner of their relationship but both seem to initiate when they need each other... and want their time alone.

Madam KH tends to like having me locked in the spreader-bar when the two of them spend some time together since its "silently" drives me crazy" but more often I dont get to watch because I'm on the floor next to the bed, locked in chastity and in the spreader bar, and Madam KH sometimes takes me with her Strap-on straight after "ladies play-time" while I'm still in the spreader bar, and MrsB watches (its sounds to me that she brings herself to another orgasm while she watches, but I cant tell for sure, just sounds like it).

Frequency depends on how they feel, but it seems to become more frequent and regular...

My motto along this entire journey, is not to ask too many questions (why, when, how etc), but to accept where its taking me... :D
0 x