Key on Display

Living the real life under lock and key
Herchaste

Key on Display

Post by Herchaste »

I like it when my Keyholder displays my key prominently, mostly around her neck and between her beautiful breasts which is a reminder of my devotion to her. Sometimes I think I would want someone to ask about the key and for her to tell them about her control over me.
0 x
nebman

Re: Key on Display

Post by nebman »

It is very cool. My wife has done it just once as we've gone to bed. I don't think it will ever happen in public.
0 x
noid51

Post by noid51 »

Don't think it would ever happen with for me. My wife seldom wears much jewelry. She always wears earrings. That might be pretty sexy. I'm happy right now that she has the keys and I don't have access to them.
0 x
luckylocked

Post by luckylocked »

Buy your lovely mistresses a Tiffany Key to wear instead. Mrs K has one and she wears it when she gets in the zone so to speak. It usually takes a week or two and then she will put it on and that is a great signal that she is relishing her role.
It has much the same effect for me, especially when in public and she is displeased with me or just wishes to tease me and she starts twirling it in her fingers.
Worth every cent.
0 x
Locked in a HT v2 small by my lovely wife and mistress K.
Locked on 12th July. Last orgasm 11th July. Release date: Could be it for the year!
Len51

Post by Len51 »

My wife just hides the key in her room. We do not attach any significance to it other than its function as a key. We do not have a D/s relationship. If we did, I would be the dominant. :)
0 x
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Michele

Post by Michele »

I wear my Mature Metal security screw key (I had William cut one shorter) on a necklace between my boobies all the time, everywhere. A few people have asked, including my mother. I've given various answers but my favorite is that it's the key to my special toy box hehe :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Herchaste

Post by Herchaste »

That's beautiful! I love it. Thank you for sharing.
0 x
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

My wife LOVES keys, in particular unique antique skeleton keys. Because of this, it is only natural for her to wear a necklace with a key. For a while she wore the actual key to the integrated lock on my steelheart device. She stopped doing that in favor of wearing one of several skeleton key pendants as a symbol of the key to my device. At one point, while she was wearing the actual key, my father commented on the uniqueness of the key, to which my mother stated "it must be for a chastity belt" and had a laugh at the silliness of her jest. My wife looked at me with the "if only they knew..." expression.
0 x
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

My wife/kh has worn a key visible when away from our area. I was with her at an outdoor market when someone asked if the key had any special meaning. I answered it had no special meaning before the wife could answer. I feared that she would answer honestly that it represented the fact that she has the key to my chastity device. We were in our city but far enough from home that I will never see that person with our usual associates.

So an answer would have been a little embarrassing but not too bad (I have been embarrassed worst). I sometimes wish I had let her answer so I would know how she would have answered for certain. You may be wondering why not just ask her but I know no matter how she would have really answered she will tell me that she would have answered honestly.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mrs. Twisted wears it on a necklace. I get aroused when I see it hanging there, between her breasts. I also get aroused when I think of other people seeing it, and at the thought that, someday, someone who knows what it means might see it. Some people have asked, she usually gives a flip answer, I don't think she has told anyone else what it really is for...but the thought that she could, or might, is arousing too, even if it were a stranger that we probably wouldn't see again.

Sometimes I imagine her running into another woman, who also has a key hanging there, their eyes each noticing the other's key, then making eye contact with the other, and a knowing smile of recognition of the meaning. I expect that I would be somewhat embarrassed if I were with her, but I would probably be aroused, too. Then I think that the shared recognition/knowledge of the other's secret could cause them to start talking, opening the door to a number of erotic possibilities, and I get really hard.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted