The Little Adjustments Make a Big Difference

Living the real life under lock and key
nebman

The Little Adjustments Make a Big Difference

Post by nebman »

While I have no long term hopes for my cheap Chinese Jailbird (rust), I made a small adjustment yesterday that made a big difference.

I've posted before that I've done a lot of work to get the base ring lined up with the cage, and to even out the gap. I had been keeping the gap tightened and reduced play in the device by installing a washer before putting on the lock.

While ball slip through had been eliminated, I was getting pain and sores at about the 1:00 o'clock position on the ring. I just suspected ring tightness (while technically loose with the finger test). I noticed that the gap on my right side was a bit tighter than the left. So, I removed the washer and let the cage back out somewhere between 1/16" and 1/8". I've been in the device 24 hours, the pain issue is basically gone, and the somewhat swollen nature of my scrotum after I've been in it overnight seems much relieved. Big win.

After a few weeks away from the device, I was messing with it because of an overnight getaway the wife and I have planned tonight. After she got out of the shower this morning, I went into the bath, cage on under underwear. and started making out with her. She was instantly wet, and became aware of the cage. I offered to finish her off orally on the bed, and she eagerly took me up. She also took the key with her to work this morning, with a big smile and kind of like she expected it.

I'm horny as hell and need to get to work. It's going to be a good day.
0 x