Chafing/Burning on the *front* side

Living the real life under lock and key
gfl

Chafing/Burning on the *front* side

Post by gfl »

Hi all! New chastity user here, with a CB 6000s and trying to figure out sizing and comfort issues. I spent a couple days playing around with the various sizing options and trying to get my (high/tight/grower) anatomy to cooperate. Eventually I found I could go a whole day in the 2" base ring and max spacer size, but I popped out in the evening (then tried a tighter base ring right before trying to sleep in it the first time, woke up with numbness and took it off). The following day I stayed in the 2" base ring but started playing around with smaller spacers, and found that the smallest spacer was somewhat uncomfortable but the next one up seemed OK. Not wanting to push things too hard, I increased the spacer size (the next-to-largest spacer) for sleeping in, applied a fairly large bit of lube (coconut oil. Will use silicon next time), and that was my first full night in the device. That night was not uncomfortable (though extremely intense; I don't think I had much time where I wasn't somewhat erect), but when I woke up in the morning, I found that the front side of my scrotum (where the cage portion presses in) was raw and burning, and seemed to have a fluid filled almost-blister. I've now had it off for 2 days, the skin's recovering, though it's still fairly sensitive and somewhat itchy. So...now what? When would it be prudent to start back up, and what's a good plan of attack here in terms of sizing concerns?

Brief summary of sizing info:
2" base,max gap: comfy, but I slip out. Also I can fit 2 fingers into the ring, which sounds like it's theoretically too large.
1 7/8" base: seemed to run into numbness issues at night, though I'm willing to try this size again
1 3/4" base: this was uncomfortable.

2" base, smallest gap: uncomfortable
2" base, 2nd smallest gap: ok for a few hours during the day
2" base, 2nd largest gap: comfy, but overnight led to burns/possible blistering.
0 x