Addressing Comfort Issues wearing a CB6000S

Living the real life under lock and key
rickiee_2002

Addressing Comfort Issues wearing a CB6000S

Post by rickiee_2002 »

I have been wearing a chastity cage for around a year. About 3 months ago we switched to a CB6000s because I am small enough to wear it properly... the CB6000 was just way too big.

I did a lot of research prior to wearing. This was all done before my Wife knew anything, but that's a topic for another time.

I believed that seeing pictures of guys in chastity ... that it was comfortable ... that you could live your life in relative comfort, but obviously would know you were wearing one ...

I was WRONG. Despite what i've read, I believed it would not be uncomfortable. I'm not saying painful in the true sense of the word, but it is uncomfortable and there are times when there is pain ... tolerable ... but pain.

As I've read, my cock and balls were not made with the intention of being locked up in plastic. To add to it, I still have my pubic hair which causes problems. My wife does not want me to shave, so that's not an option at this point. I think She likes that it causes me problems!

Standing is a wonderful thing, and I do it as much as I can. People at work are always telling me to sit down, but I politely refuse, because sitting burns. It pulls at my scrotum and my pubic hairs. There is never a minute that I am not reminded I am wearing, as it should be!

If you think about it ... it's just no possible for it to be comfortable, but in time, the comfort "between my ears" is better. Simply said, you just get used to it. It pulls, it tugs ... it burns ... i leak ... day after day after day. There is more to wearing than just stopping the wearer from getting an erection or masturbating. If there wasn't discomfort ... it would not be the same.

So, if you are not willing to adjust to the discomfort of wearing, then you should try something else. You do need to give it time. I strongly recommend silicone. It it far superior to anything else, so find a way to afford it if you can. It lasts a long time and it is the best thing ever invented.

I have additional problems that most of you don't have. I have been using testosterone (legally) for the past 5 years. It has made my testicles shrink significantly. Because of that, I had a problem of my balls slipping out of the ring. I have had to take a pink leather shoelace type strap, from my Wife, that I tie behind my scrotum to reduce a place for my testicle to slip into. Obviously using the smallest ring helped, but with it comes more discomfort.

I wouldn't be in this situation if I had been a better husband and made love to my wife, instead of masturbating multiple times per day! This has made my marriage better than it ever was ... so that's a good thing.

Good luck and contact me if I can help in any way

rickiee
0 x