Ever take a Time-Out?

Living the real life under lock and key
JohnnyMo

Ever take a Time-Out?

Post by JohnnyMo »

So I removed my device, and set it aside. I was feeling hot, itchy, cranky etc. Sometimes I just dont feel submissive and need to stretch my self out and have a beer and scratch.

Anyone have breaks? Do you discuss it, or have a requirement to earn it, or how do you handle it when you're not feeling the chastity is right.
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Ever take a Time-Out?

Post by locked4her55 »

Only break we take is either on vacation where security checkpoints would be an issue or when I develop a rash or sore in the area. Other than that I'm expected to be encased in stainless.

If I asked my wife for a break I'm sure she would be ok with it but a little disappointed. Honestly in the 4+ years we've been doing this I prefer it on rather than off.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Michele

Post by Michele »

Once in awhile... even I just want to be and not have to constantly be teasing and in charge all the time. So, yes, once in a great while we take what we would consider a break.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Definitely - especially around vacations/holidays.

I am very rarely locked. I have "asked" her to be locked up enough times that I have stopped asking. She simply doesn't want me locked that often, and that's that. Maybe 3-4 times in a year is about it.

However, she does like to keep my denied. Sometimes.

Last night we played and I thought she would at least tease me by saying something along the lines of, "I'm not really sure you deserve to come tonight". Nope, she simply reiterated our "rule" that she comes first. She did, and then let me finish off inside her. It was wonderful.

I do like the randomness of our play!
0 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

Usually if we are both going to be home for a couple days and around each other she doesn't tell me to lock up. I've been out for a few days but am going back to work this afternoon so locked up I am. I would say we are mild to moderate chastity users anyway. She tells me to lock up because she knows I like it. At this point if I told her I didn't want to do this right now I don't think she would argue with me on it, then again maybe she would.

I'm almost scared to find out because I still want to keep doing this but I still don't know if she does it to make me happy or because she really likes it. I'm still waiting for my Jailbird to get here, been 5 weeks and it is driving me a little crazy waiting. My hope is she will like the look and appearance of that better then the CB6000s and get a little more involved then.
0 x
mellyshubby

Post by mellyshubby »

We go back and forth between chastity and "freedom". It keeps things fresh. And it's funny how chastity makes you appreciate your periods of freedom. And then when freedom becomes boring, it makes you appreciate how exciting chastity is.
0 x
Husband of MellyKH
Securely locked 24/7 in either a Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

After a dozen or so years at this, we have to take breaks to keep things interesting.

Our play is a bit different, though. Once Mrs Edge locks it on, it tends to *stay* on for weeks or months at a time. Then it comes off, and sometimes we take a break for a few weeks Or sometimes not.

As I got more involved in road cycling, though, it pretty much stays off during the summer now. That's when we switch to the honor system, which has it's own difficulties.
0 x
Tame Lion

Post by Tame Lion »

I'm getting my first time out this weekend. Starting tonight I will be wild until Tuesday night when we get home from our little vacation. Other than that, I have been out for medical visits and, of course, teasing etc.
0 x
Blog: http://www.malechastityjournal.com
#mcjnl @thecagedlion
My guide to fitting a chastity device:http://www.malechastityjournal.com/livi ... -good-fit/
Locked up 24/7 since January 2014.
JetMirage

Post by JetMirage »

We take breaks, but they aren't ever planned. It's usually only when we find ourselves without our main device. Sometimes I'll be let out for an extended amount of time for vacations or special occassions. Taking little breaks just adds to the excitement for when you get locked back up.
0 x
-Jet
Devices: Jailbird, Holy Trainer
KinKey is my Keyhoder
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote:it pretty much stays off during the summer now
Your days are numbered. ;)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,