Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

She had a "very naughty" (her words) dream Friday night, which turned her on immensely (judging by how wet she got and how quickly she reached orgasm). But after awakening to me pleasuring her, she refused to say what the dream was (though I had an idea from some of the things she was saying in her sleep).

Fast forward to bedsports Sunday afternoon (*I* didn't get off Friday and was quite horny, having not had a full orgasm for quite some time despite not being locked, and especially because of her dream)...while pleasuring her, I bring up the dream again, getting her to think about it, and she again gets very wet very quickly. After a bit, she begins describing some of the end of the dream, and she is so wet that I can slide inside her easily. I tease her, alternating between fucking and licking, while pressing for more details...the details are that two young [inexperienced] studs, her 'boyfriend' and a friend of his have overpowered me and tied my hands and I have had to watch them fuck her, afterward I am forced to lick her and "finish her off" (her young studs are apparently 'taking notes' on the art of pussy eating), I can put my cock inside her (sloppy thirds), but I'm not allowed to cum...and if I do, I *still* have to lick her and finish her off- I ask her "So, I have a choice? I can either lick two loads out of you while I'm still horny, or three loads while I'm not?"

The answer is..."Yes."

Some more teasing, then I ask her "You're really turned on by this, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"You want to really do it, don't you?"

"Yes."

Damn.

I 'finish her off', licking her to orgasm, then we fuck and I explode, and she cums again.

Later that night, I am going to sleep, she is staying up for a while longer...on her way out the bedroom door, she turns, and it is her turn to ask me- "You were really turned on [by her dream and the events of the afternoon]?"

"Yes."

A hint of a smile? Then she shuts off the light and goes out the door...
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

So the other morning my wife and I had a serious discussion about chastity. Not wanting to "top from the bottom" I made a comment about the lengths of my lock-up's lately. She said "well I notice you have been keeping yourself quite clean in the Watchful Mistress so how does Halloween sound". I replied "Halloween, 37 days from now with out any release?" She said "out only for a medical emergency". Flirting with my "topping" comments I said "I don't believe you can go that long without wanting me inside of you". She says "try me, I've got toys, remember". She ends by saying, "we'll just see what happens to you come Halloween".

Thinking she was just being playful I dismissed it as "she's just mess'in with my mind" :)

Today she comes up to me and whispers "35 days till Halloween. will you get a Trick, a Lick, or a Click". :shock:

My last O was August 26th so this could be a new record for me.

I do believe she's all in this time.
4 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
doctor_h

Post by doctor_h »

locked4her55 wrote: Today she comes up to me and whispers "35 days till Halloween. will you get a Trick, a Lick, or a Click". :shock:
Creative. My KH recently implied no PIV for me any time soon but did not follow through. I liked the threat but I also liked the PIV and resulting O. If she keeps threatening but not follow through I wonder if the threats will eventually lose their thrill.
0 x
newtochast57

Post by newtochast57 »

I have only been in chastity for 6 months. When my KH first agreed to this she was a little reluctant and insisted that I would control the key.

About a month into our journey I had a session in which I had brought my KH to several orgasms using my fingers and tongue. She got on top of me for some PIV and she was controlling the pace. At one point she said to me "don't stop, I going to come". The expression on her face changed at that time and in a demanding voice I had never heard from her before she said, "don't you dare cum". :shock:

It was so hot for me. To this day I don't know how I held off, but I did and she had another orgasm. It was the turning point for her as she was getting more and stronger orgasms than ever and it let me know that she was onboard for this change to our relationship.

My vanilla wife who was reluctant to even hold the key, now proudly wears my JB security screw on a 24" white gold chain around her neck. I had only had 3 orgasms in that 6 months (last July 16). With my blessing my next one might be on my birthday in October, Christmas or even next year. I don't know which as it her decision and she does not tell me when it will be.

I know some say BCWYWF, however our sex life has never been even close to as good as it is now and outside of our sex life our relationship has never been as strong. I am looking forward to the next 6 months of our journey.
3 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

newtochast57 wrote:At one point she said to me "don't stop, I going to come". The expression on her face changed at that time and in a demanding voice I had never heard from her before she said, "don't you dare cum". :shock:
It took awhile for my very vanilla wife to blurt out something similar. Love it when it happens in the heat of the moment.
newtochast57 wrote: our sex life has never been even close to as good as it is now and outside of our sex life our relationship has never been as strong.
I'm feel'in ya on this one.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

I was unlocked Saturday night when I got home from work and had more then a good time to say the least. Afterwards she said I could stay free for the night and relax a bit. To my surprise Sunday turned into even more fun for lucky old me. 2/2 at this point and I was just to happy. She told me to lock up first thing in the morning since we were going back to work, no big deal here and I expected it. Out of the blue though Monday night she unlocked me again and for a bonus round I didn't expect or ask for. 3/3 in 48 hours, made me feel like I hit a grand slam and I have no clue what got into her the past few days but I'm happy.

Afterward the last time and we got out of the shower I just started slipping on my Jailbird she finally says,"Look at you, you are such a good boy locking up on your own. I'm really starting to like this." The tone was sweet and controlling. Just thinking about it now makes me swell in my cage.
0 x
EPV

Post by EPV »

When my wife started to really understand chastity & teasing play and the effect they had on me, she would frequently remind me (when she would have me worked up and begging) "It's so funny that you asked for this!" and "I can't believe how much you can be controlled with this" (as she'd shake my cage). But, the one that I was reminded of the other day was "You know, since you've been locked up full time, I haven't had to buy you any presents for you birthday or Christmas...", which is ironic, because it all started when I asked her to take a shot for a month at fulfilling this fantasy of mine as a birthday present to me. Although there are lots of times of intense frustration and horniness, I wouldn't go back.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"We NEED to get you a new cage, that I won't have to worry about cracking and splitting."

I did a bad thing.

I wrote her a note.

I couldn't stop thinking about our little session a couple of weeks ago, how turned on I was by her 'naughty' dream, how turned on I was that *she* was turned on by her 'naughty' dream, how turned on I was that she *admitted* that she was turned on by it, and how turned on I was that she admitted that she wanted to really do it...and I wrote her a note telling her so, telling her that I couldn't stop thinking about it and that she had turned me on so much that I was actually leaking semen just thinking about it. I told her that I loved her, and that I loved the 'naughty' her too. I told her that in such a situation I didn't know what choice I might make, that it depended on how long I had been denied orgasm and how desperate I was to cum...but that it might be 'interesting' to find out. In a postscript, I mentioned that as 'Mistress' she had the power to make it happen if she really wanted to, and said that she should let the 'naughty' her come out to play a little more often.

She accused me of just trying to make her feel better and more sexy in the face of some potentially bad news she received in the intervening time. I assured her that that wasn't the case. Her eyes were bright, and she seemed genuinely pleased.

"We NEED to get you a new cage, that I won't have to worry about cracking and splitting."

BCWYWF?

Have I ever mentioned that I have some masochistic tendencies, that I like 'playing with fire'?

I wonder, if I've started something that I won't be able to put out...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Last night as I watched TV she put her book down and said "I'm going to bed you lock up now" as I did she smiled and went to bed leaving me there to think about it . She is really getting into the new found control and power
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
kunst

Post by kunst »

As I said in another post, our chastity follows some rules; basically I can come once per week, but I can get negative scores to delay orgasm.
Last time I deserved an orgasm my wife decided that I deserved two in a row (in 2 days). The day after we had an argument and I received some negative scores. At night, when we went to bed and children were sleeping she said: "now I understand why some keyholder keeps her husband without orgasm for such a long time. I will never let you come twice. Maybe one day I will not let you come at all....".
3 x