Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedByBD
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by LockedByBD »

When we were first married I believe I used to be about six inches long. Now, when I'm uncaged and get an erection I get up to just over five. This morning at breakfast the weather report told of more snow coming this evening, up to six inches. I asked her how she would like six inches tonight. She laughed and said "It's been a long time since I've seen six inches! A LONG time!"

At least she gets a laugh out of it! :lol:
0 x
Locked when my wife wants it locked.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Grizzly228 wrote:One that makes me melt every time;

"Good boy"

Also after telling me she was in control: "I'm REALLY starting to like the sound of that!"
I can concur. What is it about being called boy that tickles us so?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"Do it! I don't care if my husband sees, I want him to see!"

She's dreaming again. We had gone to bed about 15 minutes earlier and she had fallen asleep quickly. Her hips were moving back and forth, she was clearly very horny. When she gets like that there is no sleep for me until she gets off, I've tried ignoring it and that doesn't work, she'll just keep going while I lay there with the cage gripping me tightly. We had gone to bed late and I had to be up to go to work in less than 5 hours, 5 hours is not enough and every minute she goes on is another minute of sleep I lose.

She isn't going to let me ignore it anyway, we are 'spooning' and my arm is draped across her belly, she grabs my hand and puts it between her legs, rubbing her pussy with it. "You, lick my pussy, and you, suck my tits." There are two other guys in her dream, my swollen cock is going from merely uncomfortable to actually painful. I don't have any choice, I have to get her off if I'm going to get any sleep...so I get up on my knees, turn around and bury my face between her legs.

She keeps talking (in her sleep) but I can't quite make out what she is saying. She is writhing and squirming, clearly enjoying my oral ministrations. I keep hoping she'll grab my caged cock but she doesn't. Usually she will wake up before she gets off, but not this time. I eat her to two orgasms before she calms down.

I get myself rearranged, trying to ignore the fact that my cock feels like it is trying to burst the cage (which actually happened once before) and then she wakes up. "Oh, I'm sorry" she says, " I was so naughty, I dreamed I was cheating on you with two guys, and you were watching."

This is different. She has been having dreams like this more and more often lately, I know because she talks in her sleep during them, but she has always refused to tell me what she was dreaming about when she wakes up, she has a big hang-up about 'cheating'. This time, there was no reticence or hesitation. A picture of a t-shirt I have seen comes to mind, the phrase on the shirt says "It's not cheating if my husband is watching." Before I consider the wisdom of it, I repeat it to her, "It's not cheating if your husband is watching."

"Oh." And suddenly she is asleep again. I'm left to try to go to sleep with my caged cock swollen and uncomfortable, not even a touch or a rub from her, she's not thinking about *my* cock at all...I wake up the same way when the alarm goes of just a few short hours later.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

We were out running errands on a hot Saturday afternoon when she offers this up in the car between stops. For background, I have recently been locked up after a break for the last week.

"Tonight you're going to get what you've been waiting for a week to do. What you have to think about is whether I'm going to let you out to participate."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Unf that’s great!
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

The other morning when she came several times while I remained locked up:
"You're not getting out for a long, long, long, long, loooong time."
She's found my desperation to cum a turn-on for some time. But it's clearly becoming a more and more intense turn-on for her.
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Me: "You don't even remember how long I've been locked up, do you?"

Mrs Edge: "It doesn't matter; I don't even care anymore."
3 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

:shock:
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM to me after She had 4 orgasms riding Her Buck (fav dildo) “you haven’t had an orgasm for over 500 days (i had put that statistic in Her weekly report) now ..... and Christmas is a long way off .... and i haven’t decided which year yet either .... oh dear never mind” !!!!
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Good news - only 167 days to Christmas! 2018.
1 x