Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

Watching Master Chef last night (previously recorded), 'mystery box' challenge- one contestant got cow testicles, I said "I'm not eating balls." She says "How about if I eat yours?" I said "Oh, that's OK" and smiled.

Then she said, "How about if I bring a cowboy home, will you eat his?" (She's going to Texas again next week.)

I said "Not a chance."

She said "What if I *make* you?"

Being the sort that gets a kick out of looking for trouble, I responded "I don't think you've got what it takes..." (Left unsaid was the specific qualifier "...to *make me do *that*..." and it occurs to me now that I should have completed the sentence, as she may have misunderstood my response as being applicable to the whole subject, and could have caused her some disappointment by making her think that her 'tease' wasn't particularly effective. It would take (I think) a good deal of force/pain to make me do that and I don't think she is [currently] capable of inflicting it on me.)

I went to bed with a stiffie, because although the idea of her fucking someone else has been bandied about, the idea of her forcing me to lick his balls is something that has never come up before, nor have I ever written a story about such a thing so this came completely out of her own mind...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
samleo_1999

Post by samleo_1999 »

Once when I was massaging my Wife, she became exceptionally dreamy and horny for oral. I sense the signs, and this is my cue to beg to lick her. Upon being given permission, I began to do so, starting at her breasts and working my way down her belly. She particularly enjoys her navel being tongued and while I was doing it, she casually rolled over, denying me access to her pussy, but presenting me her ass. I hesitated for the briefest of moments and she said "this is your place, work on it".

PS- I worked on it for quite some time, then she rolled over allowing me take her orgasm. This has since become our oral routine.
0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

"Here is what's going to happen....."
0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Wife and I took daughter and her boyfriend to dinner at our local Chinese restaurant. We wrapped up the meal and got our fortune cookies. When I opened mine, I shared it with my wife to see if she got the same impression that I did when I read it.

"BE PATIENT. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT."

Yep, she got it and laughed out loud which got the attention of the kids across the table. She opened her cookie and we both marveled at how relevant the cookies seemed to be.

"An act of charity will be appreciated more than you realize. Do something kind for someone today."

We both laughed openly while the kids struggled to get the joke.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Koala

Post by Koala »

Throughout our journeys, there are defining moments when the energy, understandings, control, and other dynamics seem to shift resulting in a wide-eyed wonderment as we see our partners in a new light. For my G/F and I, the past few weeks have resulted in greater clarity of what chastity and orgasm denial mean in our relationship. Her words from the last time together certainly assured me that she knows what she wants. As she was riding me, she said softly into my ear...

"Don't cum. I know your body wants to but don't cum. I know you don't want to because you love me. You want to keep me safe and be vulnerable while I'm at my most vulnerable. Don't cum. You want to get lost in our passion and pleasure to its fullest. You don't really know how much your body wants to cum because you are so focused on our pleasure through my pleasure. Don't cum."

She continued but I was in a haze and don't really remember much more of her sweetly conveyed thoughts. They've kept me awake the past two nights while being caged as directed.
1 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Koala, that is so lovely. Thank you for sharing such an intimate moment.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Koala: Wow. Buy her a dozen roses, right away. She gets it.

On to my most recent moment with my wife...

We had a chance to get together for lunch which doesn't happen all that often. While we were wrapping up and paying the bill she reminds me of a comment she made this morning before she left for work.

Her on the phone playing me in WORDS WITH FRIENDS (or computer Scrabble), "Oh, I can't play that word against you. That would be bad."

Me: Assuming she just showed me mercy by not playing an 87 point word. "Thanks."

Fast forward back to lunch, "I could have played the word 'cage' this morning but I decided I couldn't do that."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

My wife is my key holder but she has been leaving the extra key on her night table. Sometimes I use it when I want to clean specially well or shave. We're going to fly on vacation tomorrow, and the cage was irritating me a little so I took it off this afternoon. When she got home I told her I had removed it, that it was bothering me a little and that I wouldn't be wearing it to the airport in any case. (I'm still waiting on my nylon Custom Chastity cage). We laughed about the likely result if I wore the metal cage through security.

Then she said "You better put it into checked luggage"

I was so happy to hear her say that. Sometimes I think that she's not so on board with this but that was very hot! She evidently has plans for me on vacation.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

sirmebane wrote:Koala: Wow. Buy her a dozen roses, right away. She gets it.
Every time my wife teases me a new way that is even more mind blowing, I get her a dozen roses. She's both embarrassed by it and loves it.
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Last weekend we woke up and had a "quickie". On this occasion this involved me kissing her neck (which she loves) whilst I brought her to orgasm with my finger. No toys, no going down on her, no licking her arse (which I love), just a finger job. She came quickly and I was, of course, in my cage the whole time (I am locked 24/7 so that's to be expected). She rolled over and we cuddled (we both love that post-coital cuddle). She drifted back to sleep and I slipped out to prepare her breakfast.

Later that day I was grumbling about something or other (what can I say - I'm 57, I'm a grumpy old man, I'm British - I have a lot to grumble about...).

"Oh stop moaning..." she said brightly "...you had great sex this morning. What have you got to complain about?"

This did indeed brighten my mood. It meant two things:
a) She now accepts that "Sex" means anything which results in an orgasm for Her; and
b) She realises that my pleasure is derived from *Her* pleasure (which it is!).
Last edited by SteveT on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017