Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Finn »

My keyholder and I have been advancing things for several months now. Last night it was decided that I'll get one ruined orgasm a month, and be locked 24/7, with a few exceptions for sports, motorcycle, places where it may be too obvious.... That discussion is both terrifying and exciting!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

In another example of how my wife gains confidence with my continued chastity, she was letting the family dog clear out a cup with some leftover whip cream around the edges. She coached the dog to "get your tongue deep in there and get it all."

She shocked the hell out of me and completely out of character says, "of course, that is a double entendre for you being locked up, isn't it?"
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
locked for my queen

Post by locked for my queen »

"i'm the Queen , I tell yu what t do and when to do it with your little dick. Do not even think to disobey"
or
"That dick is mine , I am the total owner"
or... (as we live in different countries for job and for that reason we use numbered strips to lock the devce) :
when we have a videocall "Let me see not seal number is good"
0 x
Koala

Post by Koala »

I'm not quite sure this hits the 'hot' mark but...

Our Saturday morning started out with making out followed with a long conversation about our respective health and developing routines to improve what we don't like about ourselves (not each other.) Our conversations are almost always about sorting life out in a very healing way that promotes our continued happiness. After this long conversation, we made love which was multi-orgasmic for her and none for me. Such an amazing glowing smile she cast my way and said, "You've earned a salad." Much laughter ensued.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

This is the loveliest for me: sex with my wife where she has orgasms a-plenty and where I have none at all, but just withdraw from her cunt.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

A program came on the TV, in which Neil deGrasse Tyson appeared and she said "Oh, I love Neil deGrasse Tyson!"

It was a tempting lead-in and I responded with "So, would you fuck him if you got the chance?"

She replied "Maybe..." and then, much more definitively "...and Sean Connery and Trace Adkins."

In the past she has teased me about fucking others when I am locked and denied (and making me watch, if/when possible)...it is no longer a question of *if* she would do it, merely a matter of whether or not she finds suitable candidates...her once strong inhibition against 'cheating' has clearly declined, she has entertained the notion and thought about it enough to decide that she is in favor of it, ready, willing and able if the conditions are right...

(I know that not all here are attracted to the idea of cuckolding as a part of enforced male chastity play and only a small subset find it erotic. It is not a 'necessary' component of the 'chastity' 'game', but I find the thought of others enjoying what I cannot while my cock is locked in a cage, especially if made to watch, to be extremely erotic and I think it would be one of the ultimate 'teases'.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Salomon1300

Post by Salomon1300 »

As I said in my hello world post, my wife has always tolerated my chastity play. Never really understood it.
Recently she took a 2 week trip abroad to visit family..when she had left I self locked in a CB600. I wanted to go locked for the 2 weeks she was away.
Each day we would catch up on skype or text,
One day I text to ask if she had met any good looking guys? She came back with "no..have you been behaving? No parties?"
I took a picture of my self locked with a number'd seal saying "how could I?"
Later that day as we were speaking on skype she suddenly got serious, looked me in the eye and said "When you meet me at the airport you'd better not be wearing that thing, get your metal cage on"
A big step for her/us..
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

I don't quite get your wife's remark. She says that when she gets back: "You better NOT be wearing that thing", which means not wearing your cage, I presume. Then she says: "Get your metal cage on". Which seems to say the contrary, i.e. wear your cage.

Maybe I am not understanding the language here since I do not wear cages or anything. I practice chastity, but without using any cage or devices of any kind.
0 x
Salomon1300

Post by Salomon1300 »

She has always disliked the plastic look of the CB600 and the fact its mote difficult to keep clean down there,
Her preference is a metal cage..prefers the look and feel of steel
She wanted me in a steel cage when I met her at the airport.
Hope that clarifies all
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Getting a proper tease last night I complimented her that I could see having an orgasm one day if she persisted for a period of time. She took it as the compliment it was intended but then looked both curious and alarmed, "You can't really orgasm when you're locked can you?"

Yeah, we wouldn't locked that, would we.

She followed up with "Do you still leak?"
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123