Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
lockedrunner

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by lockedrunner »

Been playing around with Chastity on and off with the wife for about a year. As many times as I've told her that I want her to be strict with me and limit my orgasms, she's always given in if I beg her to let me out.

After PIV sex tonight, I didn't have an orgasm. She told me that she wasn't going to lock me up again because she wanted me to get a comfortable nights sleep tonight.

I pleaded with her, either lock me up or get me off, I don't want to come without you, and I won't have the the self control to not do it myself if you don't lock me up. Every time I've told her that before she's helped me finish.

She didn't say anything. After a few minutes, I took her hand and moved it towards my penis. She yanked her hand away and said, "I've made up my mind. Get it soft so we can lock it up again."

I guess I got what I wanted, she's being strict with my orgasms. And I'm driving myself crazy browsing chastity forums.
0 x
Experimenting

Post by Experimenting »

She said, "The first thing, really the FIRST THING you are going to do tomorrow is put your cage on. Starting from today, I am going to own you until I am satisfied that I can trust you."

And she said that on the first day we started doing it more seriously!
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My wife let me know she had plans for me this morning but kids getting sick overnight broke up that idea. I let her know that I was ready at any point and quoted my new favorite quote to her, "You know, I am totally dependent on you."

Her response was, 'I know and I kinda like it.'
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Following an evening of sitting around the fireplace, drinking wine, and watching TV, we retired to bed for some cuddling. As often happens when I have been into the wine, I whined a little bit about being chaste for over two months now and asked if I could cum at Christmas or New Years Eve.

In response, my KH/spouse said, "No! Quit complaining. I am the only one that cums around here." :shock:
1 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
Experimenting

Post by Experimenting »

" I can't give you an orgasm. Because then you wouldn't do what I want you to do. I'm sorry. That's just how it works. "
1 x
Afrinadian
Last orgasm: 0- 9-2021
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Afrinadian »

I asked Madame whether 'houdini' still has any uses for her.
She thoughtfully sat on the sofa for a few seconds and responded simply, "Nope... well maybe for you -- as a pee stick."
1 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

We shared an uncharacteristically long discussion about our sex life about six weeks ago. I just re-read it. I had prompted her about chastity lockups, and she said:

"I enjoy seeing you squirm in your cage. I enjoy making you wait...".
1 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

After I made her cum tonight while still locked I asked for some release.

"No, I'm leaving you locked because I love you.".

While giving me the most innocent smile she has.
1 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

She locked me up last night after a long break for the holidays and said, "We need to lock you up and see how crazy I can make you."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
CZSteve

Post by CZSteve »

Yesterday my Wife/KH texted that she's plans on letting me out as she needs a good fucking (I was 99.9% sure I was not going to be aloud to cum); while this was very hot and the whole concept of being used strictly for Her pleasure was a huge turn-on during the course of the day - this was not the 'hottest' thing.

That night she held true to her word - I was unlocked, teased while I worshiped Her like it was my last meal, was allowed to penetrate while being told I was not allowed to cum, and ultimately brought Her to a beautiful orgasm with our magic wand - only to be locked back up put away until next time, I hope!

Today received this beautifully hot and sadistic text:
"I enjoyed last night. Enjoyed even more that you said you woke all night with attempted erections. Yes, I have that smile on my face right now"

Hearing my Wife tell me she 'enjoyed' that I was suffering with frustration is a huge turn-on; immediately caused swelling and resistance against my cage. :D
1 x