Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Postby conorg » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:41 am

Thought I might add a couple.
Couple of years ago in our early chastity days when discussing chastity one day my wife says "I could just cut your balls off for you."
Couple of weeks ago I had my hand protecting myself while our daughter jumped on me on the couch my wife says "Why are you protecting your bits you have no use for them anymore."
Last night while fucking my wife with a strap-on doggy, she was rubbing her clit with my cock and cage she says "I'm going to cum on your locked dick."
conorg

Postby Janderson32151 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 am

I just recently talked with my wife about caging me.  Literally it's been four days since we talked about it and she agreed to try it.  Since then she's been reading about it and her first cage has yet to arrive.

Yesterday while texting back and forth she misunderstood when I was quoting someone else who said, " I'm in charge not you".  She thought I was say that to her and she texted back and said, "Oh no you aren’t.  You started this.  And I am going to keep it going."

I think I created a monster.
Janderson32151

Postby Janderson32151 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:04 pm

My wife recently locked a CB-6000 clone on me. The first 24 hours she used the smallest locking pin. I kept my balls lubed to see if they would slip thru the gap. They stayed trapped. Then she moved to the next larger locking pin. I could tell that my balls would be secure with that pin as well.  Before the 24 hours were up with that pin I ask if she would change to the next larger pin so I could get some relief from the pain.

She said, "Ahhhhh, don't worry about the pain, besides I like it when your balls hurt"
Janderson32151

Postby attentive_husband » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:41 pm

My wife keeps telling me we are waiting longer for my next orgasm. (my last wait was 10 weeks.) And she seems very comfortable with this.
attentive_husband

Postby Janderson32151 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:48 am

Last night my wife made me finger her pussy and suck her tits which made my balls hurt. Just before going to sleep my wife told me to think about the last time I videod her sucking my cock because, "it's going to be a very long time before you feel my lips around your cock again". She smiled and rolled over to sleep.
Janderson32151

Postby LockedByBD » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:58 pm

Posted this back on December 5 on another thread, but it really belongs here:

So my wife had to leave for work early today. After she got dressed she softly stroked the inside of my thighs with her fingers. Then my scrotum, and then my penis, which was trying to squeeze through the steel bars of the cage I'm wearing. She then pulled her hand away and started to leave.
I asked her if we could have sex.
She replied "We just did."
Danger ahead: proceed with caution!
LockedByBD

Postby jfenoffti » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:00 pm

LockedByBD wrote:I asked her if we could have sex.
She replied "We just did."

:lol:
The VICE
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.
jfenoffti

Postby Tullyboy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:14 pm

I am currently unlocked for an out of town trip. I admitted today that I had been tempted to masturbate last night after hearing my friends having sex next door. My wife’s response:

“Good thing you didn’t. I wouldn’t have trusted you to willy nilly be free again. It might have meant a cage for the rest of your life. That would be a long time.”
Tullyboy

Postby TwistedMister » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:52 am

Tullyboy wrote:I admitted today that I had been tempted to masturbate last night after hearing my friends having sex next door. My wife’s response:

“Good thing you didn’t. I wouldn’t have trusted you to willy nilly be free again. It might have meant a cage for the rest of your life. That would be a long time.”

That would have given me a stiffy...and then I'd be tempted to see if she really meant it...
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Postby Tullyboy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:00 am

You and me both!
Tullyboy

PreviousNext

Return to General Chastity Chat