Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Mash2214

Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Mash2214 »

After my wife and Keyholder gave me a fantastic Christmas present of 5 days unlocked and free to have as many orgasms as I wanted in any way I wanted. Jan 1st morning she locked me back up and said. "This year for Christmas I'll give you six days but nothing till than" 360 days and counting
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

She surprised me again.

She unlocked me for some PIV sex, she wanted to be penetrated and I was eager. Her habit so far has been to take a break from chastity once I was pemitted release. My expectations were set and then shaken.

"I'm unlocking you long enough to do your job and then locking you back up."
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Sirmebane, does this mean that she allowed you to penetrate her (thus doing your job), but that she did not allow you to come? That is, did you have to withdraw from her cunt before you had an orgasm?
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

My wife has been going to weight watches to take off a couple of pounds and we were playing around the other morning before she left and and she said you cant cum in me I dont want the extra ounces better yet you cant cum at all. We finished with you gave me three really nice Os and you dont need to have one today. :D
0 x
CB6000
Finn

Post by Finn »

"No more fapping for you, and no emptying out for 3 months." or "I prefer you locked when we are out together, or in a group."
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
chastehub

Post by chastehub »

The other night i thought things were heating up but after a while MyBride made it clear She just wanted to snuggle. As we were snuggling and She was caressing my balls She said "Is it driving you crazy that I'm making you wait?" i said "Yes" and after a pause She said "Good" and rolled over.
0 x
Sincerely,

chastehub
-------------------------------
If you have 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow
Locked off and on...mostly on...in MM JB since 10Jan14,
Reinest

Post by Reinest »

This morning during intercourse, I'm about 3 strokes short of doing a volcano impression when she says "Ok that's enough, back in your cage. Maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you finish tonight."
0 x
Not all who wander are lost.
Namron

Post by Namron »

After nearly two weeks caged with no unlock and lots of teasing, which was preceded by uncaged denial with only ruined orgasms (do not remember my last full one) and nearly daily teasing,
"Is this the longest you have been in continuously?"
"I think so."
"Always nice to set a record, isn't it? Oh, and this will be your first Valentines Day in a cage, too!" Gulp! "Maybe we'll go five months or even six. That has a nice ring to it." :shock:
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My wife locked me up last night and this evening I pointed out that I would be locked during Valentine's Day.  "The one day every guy expects to get lucky and I'm locked."

Bless her heart, she says "I'm going to get lucky tomorrow night, you on the other hand are not a guarantee by any means."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

Getting in to bed naked (she normally wears a long cotton nightgown and I see her naked maybe once a month):
"No touching" (ie I can't hold her).
I don't think I got any sleep that night. And in the morning she spooned me, but I was still not allowed to touch her.
0 x