Modifications to Device

Living the real life under lock and key
chinacuck

Modifications to Device

Post by chinacuck »

Yesterday my ‘Curve’ broke! I was rather surprised when I got to my office and noticed this when I went to have a wee-wee. I immediately called my KH/wife to request permission to remove the device and was allowed.
One of the guide pins had broken free and a crack led through the pin socket across the top of the device to the top centre hole. When I got home I used my Dremel© and cleaned the crack and opened it up a little. I then bonded it with super glue and filled the voids on either side with epoxy. When I return home tonight I’ll level the finish inside the tube so it’s not irritating.
In the interim I am wearing a CB6X with the silicone ring from a smaller CB6XS. The combination is proving comfortable and after a week on and off alternating with the Curve I may be able to try a smaller ring tonight.
I love the feel and weight of the Curve, but prefer the snug fit of the CB6X. I was wondering if anyone has ever shortened a Curve device? I’d like to take about ¾” or 19mm from the curve section. The cutting and connection would be epoxy probably with guide pins drilled for added support where needed. Any recommendations?
I am also considering closing the lower third of the opening in the end of my CB6X. I’m uncut and with the ‘sock method’ of insertion I find my foreskin protrudes and gets pinched. I have it covered with Duct Tape now and it feels much better. Can anyone think of a reason NOT to do this? I’ll still be able to pee and clean myself plus if required I can remove the device for a more thorough clean when required.

I have to say that I am enjoying this new aspect of our life. My wife says I’m more attentive. I pleasure her orally every night she is available and then she dismisses me while she sleeps. I’m left to either play with my ass or wait until next time.
I wore a strap on the other night and she came repeatedly, then I put it on her and she pegged me for almost half an hour. I can only hope this will be a more regular occurrence. She seems to be enjoying her newfound position and taking more control of our lovemaking.

I'll leave it at that, rather than write a novel...

T.
0 x