clean underwear ?

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

clean underwear ?

Post by slave d »

Maybe an odd question but then again i'm a bit odd anyway !!

i am reasonably new to chastity and have an issue with "underwear cleanliness". i've found a solution that Ms M is happy with for now but wondered if anybody else either has the issue or has a better solution.

i have some cloths about the size of a man's handkerchief (actually made out of old cloth nappy material), i place a light stick-on "panty shield" in the centre of this and prior to pulling up my underpants i place the shield over the pee slot in Ms M's CD and "cradle" Her cock and balls in the remaining cloth. This has a two-fold purpose, 1 it catches the drips and dribbles and 2 it actually makes me more comfortable as it reduces the weight on Her cock and balls.

Prior to this my underwear was sometimes quite a mess, particularly if i had been aroused by Ms M and pre-cum had dribbled out. Any comments and or ideas gratefully received, or maybe i'm just the only old dribbler here.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
LockedUp24

Re: clean underwear ?

Post by LockedUp24 »

Or simply solf a piece or 3 of toilet roll and put that in place. Now this all depends on your underwear
Boxers or Briefs is the question.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
slave d

Post by slave d »

i'm a briefs man, like that "packaged" feeling and Ms M likes that look (She often has me wear "jock strap" style underwear if i'm serving Her). i find that toilet paper tends to disintegrate and get stuck all over the place BUT i do use it in emergencies.

d
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Depending on the underwear you choose to wear. As for myself, I'm forced into mens tailored panties but on those days I run into some dribbling/leaking. I wear a women's maxi pad. It really does work and adds to the humiliation factor if your into it.
0 x
Wearing: Reglued Cb6000
Locked to KH Miss Elizabeth
slave d

Post by slave d »

Cagedrosie wrote:Depending on the underwear you choose to wear. As for myself, I'm forced into mens tailored panties but on those days I run into some dribbling/leaking. I wear a women's maxi pad. It really does work and adds to the humiliation factor if your into it.
i'm ever hopeful that Ms M will decide to put me in panties at some stage.

d
0 x
New Zealand
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

slave d wrote:
Cagedrosie wrote:Depending on the underwear you choose to wear. As for myself, I'm forced into mens tailored panties but on those days I run into some dribbling/leaking. I wear a women's maxi pad. It really does work and adds to the humiliation factor if your into it.
i'm ever hopeful that Ms M will decide to put me in panties at some stage.

d
Talk to her. Communication is everything. There not mind readers. A lot of times to make it feel like thing we do are forced by her. We email ideas and fantasies to each other so the other person knows. And who knows, you may see a pair of panties on the bed for you to wear after you shower.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Ms M requires a weekly report in writing and the panties suggestion has already been made !!

d
0 x
New Zealand
Cagedrosie

Post by Cagedrosie »

Then that's all you can do. Have faith and remind her every so often. It just maybe out of her comfort level, we all do have that level. Some more then others but again, we all do.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Oh I just love making hubby deal with his messy boxer briefs! He gets my panties all wet, all day so that's just his turn to feel like I feel. :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
slave d

Post by slave d »

Thank You Lady M, made Ms M chuckle, she's just waiting for her first post to come through and i'm sure She'll be looking to You for some advice.

d
0 x
New Zealand