Forced orgasm and POT = ruined orgasm

Living the real life under lock and key
ME's_hubby

Forced orgasm and POT = ruined orgasm

Post by ME's_hubby »

I told my wife a while ago that i wanted to try POT at some point, to be frank I'm a bit nervous about it (still is!). She has made one or two atempts earlier but nothing to serious. About 10 days ago she tied me to the bed and gave me a very persuasive to-the-point kind off handjob, my last orgasm up to this point was about 35 days ago and I could not hold back for very long. I shot my load and she just kept going, rubbing my glans... it was boarderline, but she just kept on going until I panicked. It was quite harmless, and we both had fun at least she was laughing, and I felt a bit embarrassed for beeing such a whimp :)
Anyway, this episode made us realize that - if she gives me a handjob with the intent she can have me orgasm so fast that i barely can get myself worked up, I mean not even a real proper hard-on! And there is almost no orgasmic feelings at all if she stops the stimulation. I think i need at least 10-15 days with no o's for this kind of ruined orgasm to work.
Everytime i think about that smile and the look in her eyes, I can't stop smiling and feeling a bit nervous
0 x
/Gunnar ...JB since 27/11/12