Wife's Interests

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Wife's Interests

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I don't know if my wife will ever have the intense interest in chastity that I do, but we have been together for over 13 years now, and she has seemed gradually more interested and assertive about it. Last year, we went over 50 days on the "honor system" but the unusual challenge there was that her libido was very low due to the last few months of pregnancy. She seemed to very much like the idea that I was abstaining from MB, but I am not sure it was erotic to her at the time. The biggest advantage for her seemed to be that I was on better behavior.

This year, her libido is slowly recovering (we have small children, which is still a challenge) and we are dabbling in chastity after taking a break. I have noticed several positives. The first thing is that she is more assertive about affection, and the affection is sexier. We say hello and good byes with more hugging and kissing. She also seems to set more time aside for us to be together and alone.

She is also much more assertive about using her Hitachi. Since the start of the year, she has used it at least once a week, and has been direct without any sheepishness about asking for it. She is a bit more into tease and denial this time. Last night, she was very clear that she was the only one who was going to have an orgasm right up front.

Anyway, we are making progress.
0 x