Pegging while being locked

Living the real life under lock and key
bratboy

Pegging while being locked

Post by bratboy »

My wife and I love anal play but have never done it while I was locked down. We were talking today and I asked that we try it this week, it may not be a strap=on scene because she hurt her back. But we have a glass wand type of thing she can use if her back is still out.

I think this is going to be incredibly frustrating but exciting at the same time. I have gotten very very close to cumming just from anal play before and wonder if being locked down might push that over.

I know a bunch of people have experienced this before and thought I would see what your thoughts have been?
0 x
Michele

Re: Pegging while being locked

Post by Michele »

Eeeeeeeeeeeee yay! I'm really starting to like pegging hubby while locked. There is just something sexy about looking down and seeing that locked up cock laying there unable to do what it's dying to do! It's normally the guy doing the penetrating and there is his locked up unable to get hard self being taken by someone who doesn't even have any thing to penetrate with! :)

I'm sure you read the posts on our blog from the other day, right?

Fun! You'll love it!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

My fiancee has pegged me whilst locked up. She enjoys the power play and seeing me squirm, desperate to cum but unable. Last time she pegged me although i didn't ejaculate (there was more precum than i've ever seen in my life though!) it still felt as though i'd had a really powerful orgasm. I was a blissed out, trembling wreck on the bed by the time she'd finished with me!
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

I've never experienced an orgasm from anal play, but I have experienced pegging while in lockup. It is perhaps one of the most powerful experiences in submission that I've ever had. Especially when she uses a toy that brings her to an orgasm (like the feeldoe or share toy) - then incorporated with prostate milking after, and being left in lockup after... it leaves me as a babbling mess.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
Michele

Post by Michele »

Youu guys are getting me all hot, stop! LoL

I love when hubby is all a heavy breathing, moaning, blubbering mess after I take him real good and enforce his submission.
0 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
HornyHutch

Post by HornyHutch »

Lady, don't pretend like you don't enjoy it!
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

HornyHutch wrote:Lady, don't pretend like you don't enjoy it!
*giggle*
0 x
LockedUpNewb

Post by LockedUpNewb »

We've done it a lot. I love it. She likes pegging more when I'm locked. She's definitely more vocal and verbally kinky when I'm locked.... and I love dirty talk during sex.

I've had full-on, squrting orgasms, but only a few times and never from strapon play. She was using a dildo and her hands for those times when I've had an anal orgasm. After one of those orgasms, she will bring me a warm wash cloth and a towel so I can clean up while still in bed. Then I pass out with a gigantic grin on my face. It's like being as high as you can get on some kind of drug. Very spacey in the head..., almost like being doped up on morphine after a surgery. It's really intense.

Wish we did that more often, but it takes preparation and planning..... and a house without any kids for the night.
0 x
Subhubby1968

Post by Subhubby1968 »

Another item on my kinky wishlist!

Please note that I do love my wife dearly and I understand that she is no where near is as kinky as me so I just take the best I can get from her!
0 x