What has been your longest period of chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
TMcDHJ

Re: What has been your longest period of chastity?

Post by TMcDHJ »

I just finished a run of 116 days without a pleasurable orgasm. Had a few ruined ones during that time and a couple of orgasms with POT but not what I call a "full bore, curl your toes" orgasm.

The longest without any type of orgasm at all was probably around 50 or so days. Not real sure.

On October 19 I was released for a 13 day stretch of freedom during which time I would be allowed as many orgasms as I wanted by any means I desired. After only two orgasms, I did a lousy job of licking my creampie and lost a day so I only get 12.

On October 30th I will be locked back up for a 6 month run. April 30, 2014 is the target date. That is the anniversary of my being placed in 24/7 chastity. During this time I will not be released at all and will not only be denied any type of orgasm (ruined or otherwise). No release except for emergencies which I don't anticipate. Not even an erection for 6 months. Whew!!!!!

I wear a MM JB and it is very comfortable. I have no problem wearing it long term and keeping clean is no problem To be honest, I'm a little apprehensive about it but going to give it my best effort.
0 x
Happily locked 24/7 since April 30, 2013
by my lovely wife and keyholder.

Currently wearing a MM Jailbird
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TMcDHJ wrote:No release except for emergencies which I don't anticipate. Not even an erection for 6 months. Whew!!!!!
Maybe you should schedule an annual doctors appointment, let's say sometime in January so you can take a stretch. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Atone

Post by Atone »

TMcDHJ wrote: On October 30th I will be locked back up for a 6 month run. April 30, 2014 is the target date. That is the anniversary of my being placed in 24/7 chastity. During this time I will not be released at all and will not only be denied any type of orgasm (ruined or otherwise). No release except for emergencies which I don't anticipate. Not even an erection for 6 months. Whew!!!!!
I'm not sure why but the idea of 6 months of solid lockup has been on my mind for a while now. No significance to 6 months other than it is a lot longer what I have done in the past. I am mentally having a hard time getting started though. I would love it if my wife said "ok, after Oct 30 you're not getting out again for 6 months" but that is not how we usually negotiate these things.
0 x
Paclab

Post by Paclab »

We are new my longest is a week in the curve

[photo deleted] :o
====================

PLEASE, for the love of God, please, please, read those notes at the top of the forums that say things like NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST and FORUM RULES, etc.

Explicit pictures are not allowed in the open forums. If you want to post a picture of your junk because you think that none of us have even seen something like that before, please post it in the Members Only forum, and put the word [pic] in the subject line, so people know not to click on it if they don't want an eyeful.

We have very good reasons for this, which you'd know if you had read those forum notes in CAPTIAL LETTERS at the top.

TA
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Paclab wrote:We are new my longest is a week in the curve

[photo deleted] :o
====================

If you want to post a picture of your junk because you think that none of us have even seen something like that before
Here, Here!

We all know there are plenty of other places to post "junk" pictures.

I'm no prude but my wife does read this side of the Forum.

Thanks Tom for catching this before she did.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote: We all know there are plenty of other places to post "junk" pictures.
I know we've had this discussion before, and I know my opinion may not be the majority version, but just what is the idea behind posting a picture of your locked cock to a group of compete strangers who *haven't asked for it? *

No (well, okay, maybe a little) offence to the new guy, but dude, this was by your very first post to the group. No introduction, no post in the Hello thread - you know, the one at the top - just "Hi, this is my dick in a cage."

Why do people think it's okay to act without any concern for propriety on the internet?

/rant

BTW, welcome to the nicest and friendliest chastity forum on the net.

Welcome to the forums by the way.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

What is this?? Some kind of Dick-tater-ship??? :)

Having said that, I went an looked for the rules and have to admit, something more clear than what we have would be good. The "no pics" part was in a Re: to a sticky, which was actually the 2nd sitcky I read, while actually trying to find the "no pics" rule. The first one (read this first) I found simply said don't have a spammy sounding nickname. The Rules say "Don't be a dick".."There are no other rules.", but then has a Re: which lits another rule. Perhaps we could amalgamate the rules and "read first" into one post, with one single itemized list of rules and reasons?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Finn wrote:What is this?? Some kind of Dick-tater-ship??? :)
Ewww did you say "dick-tater?"

Speaking of longest time... I've had my monkey locked and zero removal for 5 full days... and we are 10 days into denial. Our longest yet in chastity!

We have done honor system denial lots before and one month was the longest but this is a whole new "ball" game, so to speak! :)

Now I have no idea if I'm letting him out this weekend or not, I slid down the stairs a bit so and hurt my shoulder! Ugh! :/
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Finn wrote:The "no pics" part was in a Re: to a sticky, which was actually the 2nd sitcky I read, while actually trying to find the "no pics" rule. ... Perhaps we could amalgamate the rules and "read first" into one post, with one single itemized list of rules and reasons?
I think that's reasonable.

Of course, everything seems clear to me since I've been here from the beginning, but yeah, we started introducing some of those rules after we went along. There really aren't many, so I'll look at giving them some kind of list/order.
0 x
wishingandhoping

Post by wishingandhoping »

Five days so far but four days of wearing my device since my wife took control and I am wide awake at 3am thinking about it! Cannot sleep! No pain just frustration!
0 x