What has been your longest period of chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key
HerTDToy

Re: What has been your longest period of chastity?

Post by HerTDToy »

Going for 30 days for our first longer-ish term lockup.

I have a question for the more experienced folks: If the chastity period includes occasional removal for PIV sex without orgasm, is it still chastity? I think it's whatever you define it to be. I'm not sure my wife would voluntarily go a month (let alone a week) without some action.

It seems like the real point is orgasm denial over a prolonged period, and if the KH gets off on taking off the cage to torment / tease, what difference does it make?

I bet there's a purist opinion on this isn't there?
0 x
I'm happily married. I have more than enough to eat at home.
At My Queens Service
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

Since the IOC has no official rules for the chastity game (yet), and there is no UN resolution out, you get to make your own rules :-)
But even among "purists", PIV sex with no orgasm of the male is usually considered chastity.

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
cbeltguy

Post by cbeltguy »

My current record is 35 days, and that's for both time between orgasm and record length of time without removing my belt at all for any reason. At the time I wore a My-steel. Currently I'm breaking that record and going for 45 days, August 15th to Oct. 1st. This time I'm in my carrara belt so I get out once a week for a good clean and a shave, but that's it.
0 x
28 Year old male in a My-steel Belt.
Harry Haversackers

Post by Harry Haversackers »

In 2012, CH kept me orgasm free (real orgasms, not deliberately ruined ones, of which I had a few) for 277 days. This year, back in early April, she decided on a period of approximately the same length, give or take a day or two. However.... HOWEVER, last night, after only 170 days, on a whim, she surprised me with a sweet, loving blowjob, to completion. "I just felt like it," she said. "Is it better when it's a surprise?" Fuck yeah!!!

Later tonight, she'll spin the "Wheel of Misfortune" again, and will use whatever period it stops at as a rough guide for the next stretch... Unless, of course, she decides to surprise me again. That's assuming that she doesn't surprise me the other way. "Guess what, Honey, I think I'm going to keep you locked up for an extra month or two." Unlikely, but it could happen.
0 x
Last orgasm - a few days ago
Next orgasm - maybe tonight...
Currently Wearing - the Jailbird is in my sock drawer.

Tits look best in a pink sweater - George Carlin
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Sure. No removal of the device, and no O of any kind (ruined or otherwise).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

TwistedMister wrote:
Sure. No removal of the device, and no O of any kind (ruined or otherwise).
For the purists out there the longest I have gone is 88 days, no removal of any kind.

For the rest of us (no orgasm but occasional removal for T&D) the longest I went was 2 years and 1 week. That works out to 738 days (one of the years was a leap year :D ).

It ended because my wife really wanted me to come inside her, sadly it wasn't even very good for me. Or her for that matter. But that is our rule, if she wants me for PIV I am available, if she wants me to orgasm then I orgasm.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

Atone,

Not that any of us are in a contest, but damn...those are both truly impressive numbers! People like you, Tom and Thumper really know how to do it for the long haul! 8-)

Meanwhile I'm thrilled to be closing in on 2 weeks...and loving it!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Holy shit. No O for 2 years? Not for me, I need to get the carrot every so often. (And after this past weekend, I REALLY want the carrot right now.)

Edit: As we were getting in bed last night, somehow we got on the subject of how Mrs. Twisted had given me a [perfectly] ruined O last weekend and she was laughing about it (which had me swelling up)...and then she said "Real ones are only for me." Yikes! :o (But it made me swell even more.) She didn't quite understand why it was turning me on, and I explained that it was her attitude and the fact that she was having fun and enjoying it. I had to tell her that I did need the "carrot" once in a while. In fact, that's a Hard Limit for me- at least one O every three months (except for a special penalty that would result in a 6 month denial for the 1st infraction, and 1 year for the 2nd infraction).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
clamence

Post by clamence »

My wife and I take very seriously my commitment to male chastity. So my longest period without any kind of orgasm is 251 days. Currently this is my 113th day since my last full orgasm. No doubt it will be the only one for this year 2013.
0 x
HeldForHer

Post by HeldForHer »

Six months.
Last edited by HeldForHer on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x