What has been your longest period of chastity?

Living the real life under lock and key

What has been your longest period of chastity?

Postby Cravingdenial » Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:40 pm

What has been your longest period of orgasm denial with or without a device?

My current period of denial is 78 days at the minimum (I am at day 76 at the time of this writing with two days to go if I'm lucky).
Cravingdenial

Re: What has been your longest period of chastity?

Postby TwistedMister » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 am

About 2 months, might be a couple of days + or -.
9/21/14 I have a choice? I can lick 2 loads out of you while I'm horny, or 3 when I'm not? "Yes." You're really turned on by this, aren't you? "Yes." You want to really do it, don't you? "Yes."
TwistedMister

Postby Tom Allen » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:53 am

In the middle of it right now, actually. I'm at about 13-1/2 months.

I wrote about it recently, and the surprising thing is that at this point it's actually gotten easier to manage.
Tom Allen

Postby sherulestherooster » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:37 am

The longest I have gone without orgasm is just shy of a month, something like 26 days. My wife asked me this very question and she didn't seem to believe me, although I have kept pretty detailed records of our sex play on my blog (save this summer, when I forgot). She seems continually intrigued by the idea of breaking this record.
sherulestherooster

Postby locked4her55 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Last year on my 57th birthday I made some comment to my wife (half kidding) that maybe I should be denied for 57 days. She :) and said "Ok". Didn't really think she would go through with it but in the end I did 62 days with no release and no O. This has been my longest period.
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s & MM Jail Bird
Currently wearing MM Watchful Mistress
locked4her55

Postby Cravingdenial » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Tom Allen wrote:In the middle of it right now, actually. I'm at about 13-1/2 months.

I wrote about it recently, and the surprising thing is that at this point it's actually gotten easier to manage.

I read your article, Tom, and I had a similar experience at about 60 days. I realized I had stopped thinking so much about my denial and found it freeing to be less obsessed by my sex drive. Of course, coping in my fifties is much easier than if I were in my thirties or forties. Still, I could probably go on like this a lot longer but I have a feeling that tomorrow is my day. The thrill is, of course, that I could be wrong!
Cravingdenial

Postby Cravingdenial » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:47 pm

Cravingdenial wrote:What has been your longest period of orgasm denial with or without a device?

My current period of denial is 78 days at the minimum (I am at day 76 at the time of this writing with two days to go if I'm lucky).

Well, my wife did relieve me at 78 days, so that's my longest thus far. :)
Cravingdenial

Postby danj » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:40 am

21 days, but that was quite a while ago. As for in a device without any release? About 5 days. We don't like things to go too long without a good cleaning.
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful wife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart, and Steelworxx Looker 3
danj

Postby Tom Allen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:29 am

The chastity/OD community doesn't really have a set syntax for some of the things that we do, so you get people (mainly guys) who try to over-think answers to questions like this.

The longest time I've spent in a device; i.e., without removing it for cleaning, adjusting, or anything else, was 4-1/2 months. It was a modded CB3000, which I still use, BTW, and the cuff ring broke while we were fooling around, or else I'd have been in much longer.

Until recently, the longest time I spent with no orgasm was 8-1/2 months. That was mostly wearing the device, with a few removals for checking, cleaning, and adjusting.

This time around is mainly OD because that just happens to be where we are in our life at the moment. I've had a few ruined orgasms to clear the pipes; she uses the "stifling" method, in which she clamps down hard at the last second, although recently we've been playing with just edging up to the "almost but not quite" point.
Tom Allen

Postby HeldForHer » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:28 pm

58 days between any type of orgasm. Currrently at 34 days and counting (obviously).

139 days since my last full orgasm (3 ruined since that time).

50 days longest time in a cage with no removal with the CB6Ks (staying very clean was no problem with this device for me luckily).
Last Ruined: Mar 22
Keyheld since: Dec 2012
Currently wearing: Commando
Also own: MM JB, MM QK, cb6ks
HeldForHer

Next

Return to General Chastity Chat