Very sensitive!

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Very sensitive!

Post by Cosmo »

My Steelheart was taken off over the weekend for the longest time in almost a year and for the first time in two and a half months, for a full day. My wife and I took two days away from the kids and booked ourselves into a hotel by the water. After two and a half months with absolutely no contact with anything, my penis was incredibly sensitive. Walking around in my regular cotton boxers without the Steelheart meant constant friction and stimulation. Yeow! And constant erection. I had to walk around with my hands in the pockets of my white linen pants to make sure no one noticed the huge bulge. My wife found this very amusing and complimentary. I had to go back to the hotel room and 'deal' with it. I also took this opportunity to ask my wife's indulgence to let me wear her pink satin panties for the day to help the situation. It was either that or back in lock up. She agreed to let me wear the panties. Such a turn on, particularly given the almost see through nature of my white linen pants, but my shirt covered me mostly. Strange to be 'out' when 'in' has become the norm. Locked up again now of course with no idea when i'll be released again. Likely quite some time as my wife saw clearly that when I'm out, my focus isn't enough on her but on my own satisfaction. Very true. So normal now that I'm more comfortable locked up than not. I am of course now very horny and will likely be for the next month or so if past patterns return.
0 x