Orgasm while locked

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Re: Orgasm while locked

Post by RegularJoe »

Aarkey wrote:
fly2188 wrote:Has anyone had an orgasm from pegging while still locked up?
I don't, but I know a few men who have reported that they are able to have prostate orgasms from strapon or dildo play. FWIW, I know one fellow who can have an orgasm from nipple play and no other stimulation.
Since I've been locked up my nipples have become increasingly hyper-sensitive...to the point that my wife regularly takes me to the edge of orgasm (and sometimes beyond, with a rather unsatisfying ruined orgasm) by painful pinching and pulling....she used to worry about hurting me, but she's grown quite comfortable abusing the hell out of my nipples, testicles, and cockhead (when the cage is off).

And if I fail to provide her at least two really decent orgasms via extended oral service, or warn her I'm close to spurting so she can leave me hanging, she tacks on an additional week to my next potential date to remove my cage. Doesn't much matter, because she can generally find some reason to increase my lockup time anyway. Hell, she doesn't need any more justification than she feels like it.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.