Key holding

Living the real life under lock and key
steph17

Key holding

Post by steph17 »

my point about who holds the keys to your chastity is that if you dont live with or are at least in very close contact (meet every day)and dont have some kind of bond with the person holding the key then you are missing out on the best parts of being locked and denied.
I do know that not everyone is in a relationship or can be in a relationship for one or more reasons and I am not trying to rub it in, But me personally could not do it on line by machine or pro domme.
I just could not do it without the intimacy or affection, I am not trying to put anyone down for what they do each to there own (and so on).
Half of the enjoyment comes from the fact that we can have a laugh with each other at some of the situations and feelings that crop up when someone has there partner locked in some form of secure chastity.
For me and my wife/kh the benefits are the more attention I show her and the better sex she gets from it.
There is more to it than I have said but the honest point I am making is I would not be involved in chastity if it was not for the personal connection with another person.
0 x
lockme

Re: Key holding

Post by lockme »

Totally agree with you I am starting on my first journey with my better half on Monday next we hope this will bringus closer together but it would not be the same without her
0 x
keeperof55

Post by keeperof55 »

To the original poster,

"Half of the enjoyment comes from the fact that we can have a laugh with each other at some of the situations and feelings that crop up when someone has there partner locked in some form of secure chastity.
For me and my wife/kh the benefits are the more attention I show her and the better sex she gets from it."

...couldn't agree more!
0 x
IWalkTheLine

Post by IWalkTheLine »

Fail post, Steph17. Congratulations on being insulting while pretending to claim to not be insulting. If you have to say something like "I'm not trying to put anyone down..." then you should probably just shut the fuck up and delete your post before hitting submit.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

IWalkTheLine wrote:Fail post, Steph17. Congratulations on being insulting while pretending to claim to not be insulting. If you have to say something like "I'm not trying to put anyone down..." then you should probably just shut the fuck up and delete your post before hitting submit.
I think you may have missed our Rule No. 1: Don't be a dick.

Respectful and polite disagreement is great, even encouraged, but this was a little much. Let's remember that we're all entitled to our opinions.
0 x