Once more time around the cock (block)

Living the real life under lock and key
Allmylife4her

Once more time around the cock (block)

Post by Allmylife4her »

It's been 3 months since the last time I was locked in my CB6000 which lasted a month, before that 3 weeks, and before that 2 weeks, so clearly each time is getting longer. I'm back in the CB6000 for a guaranteed 3 weeks, the question is how long this time? She believes I ought to be wearing it permenantly so this might now be the begining of a much longer spell. I guess there is only one thing do to, relax and enjoy the journey :D
0 x
First locked up 02/12/12.
Wore CB6000 throughout 2012 & 2013.
Currently wearing Jail House since early 2014.
Atone
Re: Once more time around the cock (block)

Post by Atone »

Allmylife4her wrote:I guess there is only one thing do to, relax and enjoy the journey :D
You should definitely enjoy the journey, that is what it is all about.

So are you saying that you go two to three months unlocked between lockups? Do you want to be locked up for longer periods of time? If so I would suggest working on reducing the time between lockups at the same time you gently increase the duration of each lockup.
She believes I ought to be wearing it permenantly
Do you mean never having it removed / no orgasms ever? Or, only removed when she wants to and then put right back in, possibly with an orgasm but usually not?

The first isn't really fully possible but you can come close. I am rarely out and only for very short periods of time. An orgasm is not permitted and then I am back in.

The second is much more common and there are many couples that do this.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Allmylife4her wrote:I guess there is only one thing do to, relax and enjoy the journey :D
Atone wrote:[You should definitely enjoy the journey, that is what it is all about.]
]
Agreed, it is a journey of the mind and the relationship, not just a physical journey.
Atone wrote: So are you saying that you go two to three months unlocked between lockups? Do you want to be locked up for longer periods of time? If so I would suggest working on reducing the time between lockups at the same time you gently increase the duration of each lockup.
It's taken me over a year to figure out what I truly want from MC and to fully understand what she wants and you have to get the unrealistic expectations out of your head. Thats why there have been breaks in between. I also had initial challenges with finding a comfortable fit which I have resolved after many trials and errors. It really does take a while to adapt, and don't buy discounted reproduction devices, they suck and only cause discomfort. Yes I am okay with being locked up longer with less dowtime in between.
Allmylife4her wrote:She believes I ought to be wearing it permenantly
Atone wrote:Do you mean never having it removed / no orgasms ever? Or, only removed when she wants to and then put right back in, possibly with an orgasm but usually not?]
I mean removed when she wants to and then put right back in, possibly with an orgasm but usually not. We looked at orgasm denial techniques which lets say peaked her interests more than I had expected.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Desperately in need of relief today (day 5) which I know is not coming. I guess this is where I start to get cranky.
0 x
nommie

Post by nommie »

5-7 days for me is typically pretty rough. After that first initial withdrawling and down period it gets pretty easy from there on. I think if you get on a once/once a month ordeal with an immediate lockup, things get a lot easier to manage as you start to accept things and learn more about your mind, and body.

From there longer stints become easy, and you just sorta go on with your life. I have found after being in for 3+ months, I want to get out (of course) but I dont. The "I don't" is definitelry way stronger of the two.

I think the more time between locks you have unchaste the harder things are, just like not working out for a month or so, then getting back into the swing of it. Makes it really difficult.

I've noticed that my like of getting off has much decreased also with longer terms. Kind of funny but I absolutely dislike the feel of getting to spurt/get off, and just dont enjoy it anymore. The feeling of long term denial definitely gives much more of an even euphoric feeling than the couple second lameax of getting off.

Anyways sort of rambling and may seem to kinda be going off topic, but you will be surprised that once things get a little longer term, the more relaxed you and your partner will be, and how much closer you will become.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Thanks 'nommie' for the commentary. I just passed my first week for the fourth time in a year, now day 9 with plenty of time in front as she made it very clear that it isn't coming off for a long time this time around. So when it does come off what your saying is that for you that is the frustrating part....kinda like losing the credit for the time you accumulated? The good news this time for me is that when it comes off it goes right back on after she's finished doing whatever she has in mind with it.
Last edited by Allmylife4her on Mon May 13, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

11 days and going strong :D
0 x
Allmylife4her

Post by Allmylife4her »

Fast approaching the first milestone in our decision to keep me permanently in a chastity device. She had set a date of a minimum of three weeks before any chance of being unlocked, and we had agreed at the outset that for this to work I must always go back right in immediately after she has used my cock for whatever purpose she wants. That dates comes up tomorrow. I'm having some trepidation about the next 48hrs as this will be the first time we have approached a date she set with me not knowing if she will unlock me or whether she will keep the clock ticking.
0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

Will she unlock me, will she let me cum, will she just tease a little then lock back up, if she lets me cum how long will the down time be, all great thoughts all looked at with some joy and fear, it is strange what turns us on.
We still keep asking for it no matter the out come, I want to cum so much at times and at the same time dont want to come down from the sexual high I am on, but I do enjoy that it is going her and not me that decides the
out cum (come). no pun intended.
0 x
lockme

Post by lockme »

Oh wow you are one luck man I would love for my wife to lock me up and only let me out for teasing and straight back in, Its great to read how you are getting on with it like a diary makes great reading ...oh I love you avatar photo :P
0 x