Working out with a cage

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Working out with a cage

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I am pushing 40 and have done a bad job taking care of myself most of the last 3 years. In fact, the last time I feel like I did a good job for a while, I was on the honor system. After years of periodic denial, we bought a jail bird which I wore pretty well for a week. Lately, the flu and other stress knocked us off the rails. I am now on Day 9 with no orgasm and only 2 in 2 weeks coming off of the flu.

I feel like I want to get back in the Jail Bird next week. But I also have to get back to cardiovascular exercise. In own a gym membership. I was thinking an elliptical machine would be a good start? I plan on showering at home for all you wankers with shower fantasies, so don't go there.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Working out with a cage

Post by Tom Allen »

I got into fitness when I was about 49, so allow me to opinionate on this.

First, be aware that you can't out-train a bad diet. If you want to take care of yourself, first focus on your diet. Cut back on your carbs, especially the processed foods. Cut back on bread, pasta, cake, hamburger buns, etc. Even "healthy whole wheat" isn't a good replacement. If you're dying for some starch, have rice or a baked potato (use olive oil instead of sour cream). Pick up a book on Paleo dieting, and eat that way for a couple of months.

I wore my CB3k to the gym, when I belonged to one. But instead of cardio, I lifted. Squats, deadlifts, rows, pullups, presses, curls, etc. Those will build muscle. For some cardio, I got back into bicycling (there are a few threads on that around here). Eventually I set up a home gym, where it was easier for me to work out. When the weather is warmer, I cycle 50 to 100 miles a week, and I do not "eat back" the calories that I burn up.

Over the course of a couple of years, I lost over 40 pounds. Last year I lost another 10, although I put back 5 over the winter (but bike season is coming back soon).

If you have to use a gym, run the treadmill or use the exercise bike. The calorie counts for elipticals are notoriously inaccurate. But when the warmer weather comes, don't go to the gym, run outside. It's a lot more refreshing than plodding away, looking at the big screen tv.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Tom---somehow I knew you would be the first to respond. Did the cage ever get in the way of the workout? sweat? Chafing? Pinching? Weight?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Snug underwear helps to keep the cage from bouncing around. This is important, especially under loose sweatpants.

Yes, you're going to get sweaty. If you aren't, then you're not working hard enough. Put some lotion on beforehand; it will prevent chafing. There might be catching or pinching; you'll just have to figure out how to tactfully adjust yourself.

I have had the cage bump the bar on deadlifts, but again, tight underwear to hold things in place. Also, even more important for running.

And hunt around for biking/cycling threads - there are a few of them.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Thanks.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Re: security in chastity

Post by fuzzydunlop »

by tcs » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:52 pm
Here is one that is not discussed a lot. Sometimes when I go on a chastity kick, I get erect, spontaneously, a lot. There are certain things that go a long with that, like a boner flopping around. A chastity device helps contain that. It isn't the only way, but it is one.

And a long those lines, the feeling of filling up a device and not being able to get fully erect is a different sensation than simply not being able to cum. I like the full but restrained feeling.

I like the honor system and use it a lot. But there are upsides to a device even if you are feeling like it is never quite secure enough.
tcs

0 x
steph17

Post by steph17 »

seems to be a problem here, I did not post here ?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

steph17 wrote:seems to be a problem here, I did not post here ?
Are you saying "what happened to my thread?"

I'm not sure, hadn't noticed that until now. Maybe tcs inadvertently started a new thread from within yours. Or we have deeper problems in the database :shock:
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

The security and workout posts seemed have gotten jammed together. I started the workout one. Steph was commenting on security. Not sure what happened. I am interested in both topics.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

tcs wrote:The security and workout posts seemed have gotten jammed together. I started the workout one. Steph was commenting on security. Not sure what happened. I am interested in both topics.
Thanks for clearing that up. I am looking in to it to the extent that I can (which isn't very much).
0 x