I can't take it anymore...but I have to

Living the real life under lock and key
locknload

Re: I can't take it anymore...but I have to

Post by locknload »

Holy shit, your wife's lover has control of YOUR key?? Why does that make my cock swell so quickly? I do not wish to be second to any man with her, but I did tell her in an email that she has my "permission" to pursue this if she wants. Judging by what such a suggestion meant about extending my locked up period ("granted."), she may very well take this seriously. Why does my dick get so excited about such things and then keep putting me in a situation in which its dreams are realized?

Please describe how it made you feel to see her pumped by and responding to another man. My keyholder has brought this up each of the last 2 times she has teased me hard, since I told her about my fantasy.
0 x
Device(s) owned: CB6000S, numerous stainless steel Chinese knock-offs.
Last ejaculation: Recently
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

locknload wrote:Holy shit, your wife's lover has control of YOUR key?? Why does that make my cock swell so quickly? I do not wish to be second to any man with her, but I did tell her in an email that she has my "permission" to pursue this if she wants. Judging by what such a suggestion meant about extending my locked up period ("granted."), she may very well take this seriously. Why does my dick get so excited about such things and then keep putting me in a situation in which its dreams are realized?

Please describe how it made you feel to see her pumped by and responding to another man. My keyholder has brought this up each of the last 2 times she has teased me hard, since I told her about my fantasy.
You already 'gave your permission' when you told her about your cuckold fantasy. And if she ever acts upon it, she certainly won't be needing it...and you will, in some ways, be 'second' to another man. It's part of the essence of being cuckolded.

How does it feel? It's humiliating, makes me feel extremely jealous....and very aroused. Sitting there, unable even pleasure myself while he does the things I used to enjoy...he basically owns her during those visits. And to top it off...he'll decide whether I even have a chance to enjoy sloppy seconds after he's had his way with her....by handing me the key to my cock.

Why do you find it so stimulating? Because you are, inside, a deeply submissive man who wants to explore your masochistic tendencies.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locknload wrote:TwistedMister, how do you simulate that?
As Spectre says:
"...I can imagine simulating cuckholding by the keyholder bringing up the idea during every teasing session for a few weeks in a row. Then one day saying that today is the day, tying the guy to the bed and blindfolding him and teasing him for a good long while until there is a knock at the door. At this point she would tell him to be quiet and would put earplugs in his ears while turning on some music. As long as he thinks there is a chance something could be happening it does not matter if the keyholder is downstairs having coffee with a friend and as long as he is quiet, the friend does not have to know anything is going on either (or she could :twisted: )."
Rather than turning on some music, it could be made more intense by putting on a cuckold video such as those from Roman Video, then she goes, shuts the bedroom door and simulates a knock at the front door loud enough that you can hear it over the video, but then is quiet enough after that you hear nothing but the video, which you watch because you have nothing else to attract your attention.

Meanwhile, she has planned this in advance, saving semen from milking sessions, orgasms (ruined or otherwise)...preferably in a manner in which you are not aware that she is saving it. Semen can easily be frozen in a plastic ice-cube tray (with plastic covering to avoid it getting 'frosty'). It may take a number of sessions to accumulate several cubes worth of semen. During the time (weeks, months) it might take to collect however much she wants she can amp up her teasing of you on this subject, make you watch videos of it, talk about doing it, maybe point out men (on TV or in RL) that she can say "He might be fun to fuck" or "I'd really like to have *his* cock inside of me" and "You know, just because *your* cock is locked up doesn't mean *I* should have to go without fucking" or "It really isn't fair that *I* should have to be deprived of cock just because *yours* is locked up". (If you're 'up' for a little humiliation as well, she could tease you about how 'naughty'/'dirty'/'perverted' you are for getting/being hard from watching the videos or hearing her talk about it.)

When she has collected a sufficient quantity she initiates the scenario. One or more semen 'cubes' can be thawed in a plastic baggie placed in a cup of warm water (not too warm, to avoid changes), or in a container in the microwave (but this must be done very carefully, only a few seconds at a time to avoid 'cooking' it).

While you are being 'entertained' by the video, and desperately wondering what she is doing, she thaws the semen and amuses herself by using a dildo (the cup of warm water is good here, because she won't have to pay attention to it), which will help to give her that 'just fucked' appearance. Before the video ends (and after she enjoys an orgasm or two, spurred on by wickedly mischievous thoughts of what she is going to do next) she transfers the thawed semen to a 'lube shooter' (available through various on-line sex shops) or plastic syringe.

Then, just before the video ends, she injects the semen deep into her vagina in much the same manner as she would do if she were using an injectable Lotrimin cream used for yeast infections (might even be able to use the same injector), opens and closes the front door to simulate someone leaving...and returns to the bedroom. She teases you for a few minutes (allowing the semen to equalize to her body temperature) about how you would feel if *she* were fuck someone else...then she sits on your face and demands that you lick her pussy...the semen begins to leak out, you can see it, smell it, *taste* it...

Even if you *know* that she was 'saving' *your* semen, you don't know if it *really is* your semen that is leaking out of her, maybe it is...and maybe it isn't. If you don't see her preparing (and she is a good enough actress) you won't be able to be completely sure...especially if she's really getting into it and enjoying the torment she is inflicting...

She can enjoy the scenario with the peace of mind of knowing that she hasn't *really* done anything 'wrong' (aside from the 'naughtiness' of making you lick cum out of her pussy)...yet. And then you'll both have an idea of how you might react if she were to do it for real. Keep in mind though, as Joe has noted, the emotions of actually *seeing* her fuck someone else may be even more intense.

Doing it for real requires that you both be *very* secure in your relationship and mature enough to deal with the jealousy and anger (and other emotions) that *could* arise from this. In my opinion, the 'other man' should be carefully selected- much older or younger, perhaps already married to someone else so as to minimize any potential of him disrupting your relationship, or the transmission of STDs (it might be 'hot' to think about your wife/GF going out and fucking random strangers, but is it a risk you really want to take?).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I could well be wrong, but I think cuckolding would be very dangerous for a young married couple. A young wife hasn't developed a strong relationship with her husband...that takes many years, if it is to occur at all. She might well fall in love with the man, despite how he's selected.

Psychologists have long established that a new sexual partner commonly elicits an 'infatuation' response...most of us remember those early days of continual excitement when we first started out with our partners...but it fades. Beth even describes her feelings for Murray as 'an infatuation'. I think she enjoys the fact that his visits are infrequent (seldom over-night, usually once a week) and that as such, the infatuation may be sustained for a very long time. They're not together enough for the relationship to get stale.

Extended sexual intimacy inevitably results in strong feelings of affection and atachment for Women. Even though Beth knows Murray will never be forever...he's considerably younger and has a family, I can easily see an emotional link developing. It's changed him too...he is somewhat jealous, and certainly enjoys limiting and controlling my sexual access to my wife. Wearing a cage feeds right into such a scenario....it gives him control even when he's not around.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
locknload

Post by locknload »

I am not particularly the jealous type, but I can certainly see how easy would be for those feelings to arise. I still cannot imagine how it must feel for him to have your key. I am deeply thrilled and also alarmed that of all the things I have shared with my keyholder about my fascination with chastity, cuckolding is what she chose to bring into our last teasing session. I don't foresee her actively searching out another man for this scenario, but the door is now open. We can at least enjoy the fantasy as part of our sex talk during teasing. That's not a bad thing, and may be the best way to "simulate" the fantasy.
0 x
LadyBeth

Post by LadyBeth »

locknload wrote:I am not particularly the jealous type, but I can certainly see how easy would be for those feelings to arise. I still cannot imagine how it must feel for him to have your key. I am deeply thrilled and also alarmed that of all the things I have shared with my keyholder about my fascination with chastity, cuckolding is what she chose to bring into our last teasing session. I don't foresee her actively searching out another man for this scenario, but the door is now open. We can at least enjoy the fantasy as part of our sex talk during teasing. That's not a bad thing, and may be the best way to "simulate" the fantasy.
Be careful....Unless you can deal with the consequences. Your arousal will reinforce her thoughts that you really want her to do this. That's what made me rather comfortable sampling other men besides my husband. I knew in his heart that Joseph truly wanted me to. Instant erection every time I mentioned it. And it still does the same thing, but he doesn't get to use it much anymore. Keeping him locked up is much more entertaining than I thought it would be!

And don't think she hasn't done her own web searches on cuckolding. She knows what it generally entails. She's quite likely getting off on the idea of you servicing her, and another man. Are you truly ready to do that?
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Psychologists have long established that a new sexual partner commonly elicits an 'infatuation' response...most of us remember those early days of continual excitement when we first started out with our partners...but it fades.
Quite true. In fact, I think that for some of us, the drive for chastity and other kink play is [at least in part] a search for something 'new', a desire to re-create the 'infatuation' we experienced when our current partners were 'new'. Although our partners who willingly participate in the new activities are not themselves 'new', their actions and behavior *are*, and it amounts to nearly the same thing. Adding a truly new 'partner' to the mix could result in unintended consequences. These things need to be considered *before* making it reality, and a plan should be developed to to handle the [possible] consequences before action is taken.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locknload

Post by locknload »

LadyBeth, that door is open. I can't very well un-say how much the thought turns me on or the "permission" I gave her to pursue it. And she holds my keys. I don't really think she'd step through that door, but the choice isn't mine so much anymore.
0 x
DocSwitch

Post by DocSwitch »

Just my own two cents here. I am not a fan of cuckolding personally, the idea doesn't arouse me at all. However what I want to add here is that I know I've had other fantasies and many people have fantasies that are exactly that. Fantasy and nothing else. When realized, sometimes you find the idea of the fantasy was way better then it in practice. So when I see statements such as "When I talked about it to him I saw his cock grown hard and I knew it was what he wanted and ok." (Paraphrasing, but just as an example to make the point) Yes, the fantasy is arousing, but the ramifications of the consequences are not taken into account and even if you think they are when it comes to something so powerful to the human psyche such as this you really can not be fully prepared or accurately anticipate how you will feel emotionally about acting on the fantasy. So while arousing I highly advise anyone thinking of this to not judge your partner's ability and desire to carry out based on his reaction to the fantasy. Making any life changing decision in a marriage or long term committed loving relationship should most certainly not ever be based on how aroused one gets when thinking of said action.

With chastity they say "be careful what you wish for" but to some extent there is always an ability for two people to stop playing when it has negative effects on them or the relationship, with cuckolding I imagine that once it's done if it is going to be damaging there is no unringing that bell and the damage will continue to manifest itself in unexpected ways for a long time after.

If you're gonna go through with it, listen to your emotions outside of the sexual ones. If it feels arousing but hurtful at the same time to fantasize about and you feel like there's a chance you won't be able to handle that anger, jealousy, or humiliation then no matter what you said to your partner it's probably best to stop and explain that. No matter how excited or turned on your partner may have been at the prospect if she/he truly loves you and cares for your well being then she/he will be able to let it go without a problem. If you feel prepared for the consequences and believe both you and your relationship are secure and mature enough to handle it, then by all means do it.

Like I said, I've never done it myself and have no wish to but I'm well enough versed with psychology and the things in play here to have a bit of an opinion.

Play safe! :D
0 x
Locked since: Locking back up on 04/23/2013
Release: 1st Release Coming soon! 05/04/2013
Device: CB-6000
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

DocSwitch wrote: With chastity they say "be careful what you wish for" but to some extent there is always an ability for two people to stop playing when it has negative effects on them or the relationship, with cuckolding I imagine that once it's done if it is going to be damaging there is no unringing that bell and the damage will continue to manifest itself in unexpected ways for a long time after.
Absolutely agree! Tonight my wife and I could choose to stop our chastity lifestyle and move on, not looking back. Cuckolding on the other hand is a relationship changing event. Possibly a relationship ending event.

I wish you well if you choose to go down that road.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273