The comfort of secure

Living the real life under lock and key
dutchbound1

The comfort of secure

Post by dutchbound1 »

I've been out of my device for two full days and nights so that I could allow a little bit of irritation to take care of itself. This morning I'm locked back in my device. I love the tightness and sense of security that it brings. On my drive into work I found myself reaching down and playing with the steel tube. There was certainly some stiring within the tube but only to a certain extent.

So I'm enjoying the feel of the tube, the occaisional sound of the lock, the tightness of the steel ring around my cock and balls, and the physical barrier that allows me not to worry about the temptation of jacking off at work. Granted, I also need to make sure I don't have too much of a bulge during meetings.

From what my husband said this morning, seems like I might get to cum this weekend. According to my counter and chastity log, today is day 25.
0 x
Atone
Re: The comfort of secure

Post by Atone »

dutchbound1 wrote: From what my husband said this morning, seems like I might get to cum this weekend. According to my counter and chastity log, today is day 25.
Just know that if this weekend is good, next weekend will be better.

I can relate to the comfort of being locked back up. I wrote about that a little during my last 'release' where I had to beg to be locked back up after four days.

-A
0 x
Dev

Re: The comfort of secure

Post by Dev »

I wrote my little fantasy this morning---that I lock Ab up and he thanks me for doing so. :)

D
0 x
The Key is on my Nipple Ring
a couple's explorations with a chaste life, from the wife's point of view
Dev's Gallery
my stash of good looking men
Keyheld: Chastity Resources for Lovers