my crazy, sleezy year

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

my crazy, sleezy year

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Some of this is not that crazy, but feel like I have been in some crazy time capsule the last 5-10 years: cleaned house on drag a couple of times (no one else was home), went to a few drag shows at gay bars, wife went on two "dates" without me, participated in an MFM (not in to dudes, will have to work on this), sat through a male dance show with wife, went shopping for sex toys a few times, went shopping for panties with wife (for both of us), tried a prostate massager (will have to do this again soon), did body shots with MILFY neighbors at house party, hired a dominatrix, wife bought costumes for jrt, ate a cream pie of my own making, had orgasmless intercourse, watched some dudes get flogged at a club, watched some orgies at a swingers clubn, accidently misdirected a couple of sexts (idiot!) and...

finally bought a metal chastity device.

Yee haw!

Happy New Year.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: my crazy, sleezy year

Post by Tom Allen »

I bought a new bicycle. :roll:
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

tcs wrote:cleaned house on drag a couple of times (no one else was home), went to a few drag shows at gay bars, wife went on two "dates" without me, participated in an MFM (not in to dudes, will have to work on this), sat through a male dance show with wife, went shopping for sex toys a few times, went shopping for panties with wife (for both of us), tried a prostate massager, did body shots with MILFY neighbors at house party, hired a dominatrix, wife bought costumes for jrt, ate a cream pie of my own making, had orgasmless intercourse, watched some dudes get flogged at a club, watched some orgies at a swingers clubn, accidently misdirected a couple of sexts, finally bought a metal chastity device.
Let's see. . . I'm good for two of the above. Guess which ones?

I must lead a dull life. :shock:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I thought it was a full year and then started adding things up. Some of that stuff is really tamer than it sounds but maybe I slid down the slope. Am trying to make it 2 weeks withou O to start year.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

tcs wrote:Am trying to make it 2 weeks withou O.
Now that I can say I've done. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I went 50 days once, which by far is my record, but it takes a special set of circumstances to make all that work, and life seems to get in the way some time. It is almost like we acted out a lot this past year in response to constant stress and pressure. But anyway....

We have given this 2 week to start the year thing some though. But the wife is getting into a certain mood. She says she really wants to ride me. We have at times had sex without me having an orgasm. We also did a ruined orgasm not very long ago, where she sat on me so I could not thrust. We have also started to use a dildo once on a while.

Now this time----she texted me. She said she was on the fence, and could "ruin it" if I wanted. This was her idea this time. I guess we will see what happens next.
0 x