Penetration while locked

Living the real life under lock and key
Cosmo

Penetration while locked

Post by Cosmo »

Has anyone had penetrative sex while locked in their device? Thoughts?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Penetration while locked

Post by Tom Allen »

I wear a strapon for my wife; she prefers PIV, so that's what works for us.
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

My wife loves me to penetrate her whilst locked up. Takes some effort as I wear a CB6000 and this pushes your penis downward but once in you can feel the warmth and the tip seems to sense where it is and your penis tries with all it's might to get fully erect, my wife always has a sly smile when she sees my face when this is happening.

My wife has even told be that release is tonight and then when we are playing states that she can't remember where she has put the key and that she will maybe take a look tomorrow...

Anyway great fun and extremely frustrating for me but my wife seems to enjoy it...
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LockedforHer wrote:My wife loves me to penetrate her whilst locked up.
That thing fits? We tried with the 3k at one point, but things simply won't bend or position properly.
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

It fit's, positioning is difficult though.... ;)
0 x
Linus

Post by Linus »

I would love to. But considering the shape of my device (spiral steel cage), penetration seems impossible. And secondly, I am worried that if at all I succeed, I may never get release! However, suggestions about how to go about it are welcome.
0 x
Stay chaste. Make your wife & life happy. Forever.
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I do have a copy of what was called The Sentinel at Tickleberry's.
It's not at all useful for everyday wear, but when we use a simple rounded screw and nut instead of a lock, I can enter my wife and have even managed to bring her to climax.
It allows for the penis to be more "erect" (one of the reasons its not suitable for everyday use, it makes much too much of a bulge, and it is not secure at all).

-K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

I wear a MM double locking cockring, 24/7. Obviously it's not a chastity device, but it allows my wife total access to my cock at all times...she loves penetration, but doesn't get off on dildos or strapons...I wish she did, because I very much enjoy being denied while she enjoys an orgasm (she has quite a collection of lelo vibrators, and gets oral attention on pretty much a daily basis). She teases the hell out of me most every evening, and enjoys seeing my rather obscenely distended cockring erection....sometimes giving me relief...and other times savoring my frustration.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I am locked most of the time in a CB6ks (JB on order yeah!!!) My wife is not much into dildo's and such. She likes the real thing so she just unlocks me, uses me and then then the night usually ends with a kiss on the cheek and a quick good night...lol after I calm down and re-lock. She does enjoy her personal massager very much though and I know when she doesn't unlock me at some point, she just wants some oral. No guesswork.

R
0 x