different tease. comments and ideas please

Living the real life under lock and key
toubab

different tease. comments and ideas please

Post by toubab »

I am currently preparing to introduce my GF to chastity. I have bought the CB6000s cheap on ebay and will use it as a starter. We are regular bdsm players so introducing a new toy will not be an issue and it will never be a lifestyle, but rather an occasional game.
There are already plenty of suggestions for deciding lockup time, so I thought I would introduce an idea I have:
When my time is over, lets just say 5 days, She will have the option of prolonging the lockup, but for each day overtime she must add one more fetish item to her clothing.
1.day: she must put on a discrete steel neck ring. she has worn it often before for several days, so this one is easy.
2.day: she must add latex underwear.
3. day: she must add one item of visible latex wear, i.e. latex tights. still somewhat ok in public.
4.day: she must wear a latex t-shirt but can choose to cover it up. Now it becomes more tricky to hide from co-workers.
4.day: she must wear a latex skirt. Now she is almost decked out completely in fetish attire, so this day should probably be timed for a day off. going outside will still be a challenge.
5. day: she must exchange her latex underwear for dildo pants
when monday approaches she must choose to free me or she will have to face a lot of questions from co-workers :oops:
But there might be other 'penalties': like she must sleep tied up or she must wear a gag around the house
The choice of release is still hers though ;)
Obviously all this will add to my frustration, but I get to enjoy her in latex.

please comment or add to these ideas
0 x
rmcingle

Re: different tease. comments and ideas please

Post by rmcingle »

Wow, you are remarkably lucky to have such a girlfriend if you could manage any of those!

Such a game sounds like fun, if your girlfriend is of a similar mind.

Ron
0 x