Exchanging sexual favours for political gain.

Living the real life under lock and key
Anymouse

Exchanging sexual favours for political gain.

Post by Anymouse »

Well, later today I will take the affirmation of office and become a city councilman in my village, to fill the unexpired term of a thirty-year member who passed away October 2.

Miss Beth wanted some sexual favours first, in exchange for political access to me. (She already has access to me, but hey).

After a wholly satisfying event for her, she proceeded into a two-hour tease session on me. It was a test: can he put up with pressure, as no doubt my new political career will have a lot of it? (Yeah, right, a village of 127 people has so much political pressure).

Afterwards, she drifted off to sleep, after ensuring I was sealed in my chastity belt (not the cage, as that allows certain "parts" to rub, and I am so excited that we can't be having that).

So the whole package area is in its armour encasement.

Now, to get over the excitement so I can sleep, I will go over a whole host of paperwork the village clerk sent over to me - government paperwork ought do the trick (end the excitement and put me to sleep).

James . . . without release since September 10. Miss BethK has decided I will be without for at least a year (on our anniversary next year, if I am lucky and nice).
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Exchanging sexual favours for political gain.

Post by TwistedMister »

I'm still trying to figure out why a village...er, hamlet...er, a wide spot in the road populated by a whopping 127 people needs a council or board or whatever. Frankly, if *I* lived there and someone came to me, hat in hand, trying to tell me I couldn't do this or I had to do that because the 'council' said so, I'd tell him (or her) what he could do in his hat before he put it back on. :mrgreen:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

You should take heed of the women's circle as if you don't the Wisdom will surely pay you a visit.
0 x
poor

Post by poor »

0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Good find poor :lol: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Whizbang

Post by Whizbang »

Anymouse wrote:Well, later today I will take the affirmation of office and become a city councilman in my village, to fill the unexpired term of a thirty-year member who passed away October 2.
Thanks to you, I can now never look at any politician and wonder whether they might be in chastity.

I guess if they can't fuck their partner... eh, never mind.
0 x
Anymouse

Post by Anymouse »

TwistedMister wrote:I'm still trying to figure out why a village...er, hamlet...er, a wide spot in the road populated by a whopping 127 people needs a council or board or whatever. Frankly, if *I* lived there and someone came to me, hat in hand, trying to tell me I couldn't do this or I had to do that because the 'council' said so, I'd tell him (or her) what he could do in his hat before he put it back on. :mrgreen:
At one time this was a city of roughly twenty thousand.

As the great "Urban Shift" occurred from farms to cities, the town shrank to its present size.

It is, however, still an incorporated city, and one of the very few in the United States that actually has a budget surplus. (And no debt.)

However, we are still required to comply with all manners of regulations, from water and sewage service to street servicing to you-name-it.

Thus we have to have a government to manage these things. The government is unpaid, however, except the village clerk. None of the politicians on the board are paid, except for travel expenses.

Though board candidates appear on the ballot for election, the government itself is only part-time (like our county government, also unpaid). It's not like we're getting rich off the village here.

And yes, you should look at every politician and wonder if he is in chastity and his wife is his keyholder (except Gingrich).
0 x
Currently Wearing: The CB-600S or The Avenger Chastity Belt from Chastity Belts USA, depending on Miss BethK.
My wife Miss BethK holds my key.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

At one time this was a city of roughly twenty thousand.

As the great "Urban Shift" occurred from farms to cities, the town shrank to its present size.

It is, however, still an incorporated city, and one of the very few in the United States that actually has a budget surplus. (And no debt.)

However, we are still required to comply with all manners of regulations, from water and sewage service to street servicing to you-name-it.
So, there are a bunch of vacant houses, practically a 'ghost town'?

How does a 'city' with so few taxpayers manage to keep these services running and still have a budget surplus?

Has there been any consideration of dissolving the corporation and thus reducing the burden of compliance?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted