Switched from CB6K to CB6KS and update on us

Living the real life under lock and key
Anomaly

Switched from CB6K to CB6KS and update on us

Post by Anomaly »

My KH Starr decided I should swap the CB6K for the CB6KS so she ordered just the tube from CB-X.

It fit on my existing other parts and was only $70. I got it on and it fits so amazingly perfect. I was previously having an issue with the CB6K where when soft I would shrink into the middle of the tube and when I got hard it would happen so fast it wouldn't grow up into the head section and would get painfully stuck. No more of that with the CB6KS!

My KSD-G3 medium piece also works even better now as it's no longer rubbing on a sensative spot. And I can pee standing up at work now for the first time in months!

Update on us:

Starr and I couldn't be happier with the results so far.
I did manage to break my favorite ring, and I'm in the next largest until I get a warranty replacement from CB-X. My KSD-G3 is soley keeping me secure (very secure) until then, but I miss the snug fit.

That's all for now. :)
0 x
Proudly Locked by Starr
Current Device: CB6000S W/ KSD-G3
matt85

Re: Switched from CB6K to CB6KS and update on us

Post by matt85 »

I got mine shorter by cutting it, is about 2,5 inches now including the ring, it´s much more comfortable and it helps under the cloth
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

I did the same thing -- switched from a full-sized one to a small, and was just as happy with it as you seem to be. It really is more comfortable!
0 x
iceman47

Post by iceman47 »

This is great news because I am switching from a Bon4 to a CB6000s. It should arrive today. I like the Bon4 but it is a bit large and I am really not that thrilled with having to stuff my testicles through the rings. I have a rather small penis and normal to large testicles. I hope the CB6000s works as well for me as it seems to have worked for ya'll.
0 x
jenna

Post by jenna »

i love my cb6000S!
0 x
Starr

Post by Starr »

Anomaly wrote:My KH Starr decided I should swap the CB6K for the CB6KS so she ordered just the tube from CB-X.

It fit on my existing other parts and was only $70. I got it on and it fits so amazingly perfect. I was previously having an issue with the CB6K where when soft I would shrink into the middle of the tube and when I got hard it would happen so fast it wouldn't grow up into the head section and would get painfully stuck. No more of that with the CB6KS!

My KSD-G3 medium piece also works even better now as it's no longer rubbing on a sensative spot. And I can pee standing up at work now for the first time in months!

Update on us:

Starr and I couldn't be happier with the results so far.
I did manage to break my favorite ring, and I'm in the next largest until I get a warranty replacement from CB-X. My KSD-G3 is soley keeping me secure (very secure) until then, but I miss the snug fit.

That's all for now. :)
Sorry hun..the jury is still out for me...not that many changes yet
0 x
Anomaly's wife and keyholder