Looking to lockup hubby by surprise, any suggestions?

Living the real life under lock and key
wanchine

Looking to lockup hubby by surprise, any suggestions?

Post by wanchine »

My husband in the past has shown intrest in being locked up. Until I now we never really tried it for more then a week.

He has been out of town for the past month on business, and whenever we speak he keeps on mentioning how much he is looking forward to getting back so we can have sex.

I am thinking about surprising him. When he gets back, I want him to think we are going to have sex, and then I will lock him up instead. The frustration on his face will be priceless, and he always said he wanted to try it.

I am looking for suggestions on how to go about this.
We currently have ties on the four posts of the bed, and he enjoys being locked up, but we always end up having sex afterwards, so he wont be surprised if I tie him down.
Im trying to decide between either having sex and then quickly locking him up afterwards and saying that I hoped you enjoy your last time, or maybe giving a ruined orgasm first, or maybe just get him just getting him to the edge, and then walk away until I can actually put on his cb6000.

Any suggestion? I'm looking for the way to most frustrating way for him.

Thanks
0 x
poor

Re: Looking to lockup hubby by surprise, any suggestions?

Post by poor »

Can you actually put his device on him?

It might seem an obvious question but an awful lot of us can only do it ourselves at that moment between decision and arousal and then have a learned method that we'd be hard-pushed to explain to anyone else. It's one way to spot a fantasy posing as real life as to get a perfect fitting device locked on someone else first time without their assistance is probably THE most popular chastity fantasy because it's nigh impossible to achieve.

I'd advise (if you can't) insisting that you put on and take off the device (with whatever help you need) until you can reach the point where you can realise your ambition and then go for it.

Good Luck! (Any of us would be very pleased to have that done to us ;-)
0 x
poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
wanchine

Post by wanchine »

Yes, I should be able to put it on him myself. Especially since in the past while having sex we have put in on for a little bit so he would last longer.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Assuming that this is actually what he would like, I'm going to suggest having sex, allowing him to come, and *then* wrestling the device on to him because it will be easier to get soft. For an interesting twist, before he comes, show him the device and then tell him exactly what you plan to do, and let it sink in. If he gets of on predicament bondage, tell him that you are going to ruin the orgasm before you put it on; the knowledge that his "last" won't be as enjoyable as he initially thought will heighten his anxiety.

Oh, and remember that he probably won't want to wear it immediately after coming, but later on, he'll find it arousing.

Keep in mind that if you don't already have a regular set of spacers and rings that you have used, then you should put him in the loosest ring and a small or medium spacer to avoid having him be uncomfortable, at least, until you get a chance to adjust the fit later.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Tom Allen wrote: For an interesting twist, before he comes, show him the device and then tell him exactly what you plan to do, and let it sink in. If he gets of on predicament bondage, tell him that you are going to ruin the orgasm before you put it on; the knowledge that his "last" won't be as enjoyable as he initially thought will heighten his anxiety.
Yup, That would do it for me. :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wanchine

Post by wanchine »

Edited and posted in new topic since sort of off topic
Last edited by wanchine on Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Oh, yes, Tom's idea is very good. I'm a little torn between that and perhaps, after you get your jollies saying that you've changed your mind and you aren't going to let him get his, and *then* locking him up. :twisted:

"Well, dear, I know I said I was going to let you cum before I locked you up...but I changed my mind. I've decided that I'm not ready to let you cum yet, so you're going to have to wait a while. Does next month work for you? In the meantime, I think my pussy is going to need a *lot* of oral attention..."
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:
"Well, dear, I know I said I was going to let you cum before I locked you up...but I changed my mind. I've decided that I'm not ready to let you cum yet, so you're going to have to wait a while. Does next month work for you? In the meantime, I think my pussy is going to need a *lot* of oral attention..."
Me Likes :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273