Locked for a different reason

Living the real life under lock and key
TallSoutherner69

Locked for a different reason

Post by TallSoutherner69 »

I've been reading these topics and threads and maybe I've missed it, but I don't see much of anything or anyone talking about being locked up for reasons other than female domination or reasons the like. I am happily engaged to a wonderful woman and we have a sex life that includes toys... some are traditional and some are on the outer edge, in my opinion. Unfortunately frequency has diminished and I have a habit of masturbating often (typical of a male as I seem to be reading) that I feel is not good for our relationship. I decided that I needed to do something about it and started looking at options. In my search, I found this site amongst others that discussed male chastity. It got me looking into what types were available and narrowing down what I was going to purchase. Having looked at quite a few designs I decided that metal was going to be the way to go and ended up purchasing an Impaler Tube. I received it last Thursday and put it on that evening after supper. I showed it to my fiance when I got home and opened the package and she was lack luster at best to the idea of the whole thing, but willing to give it a go. Having it on was a bit interesting and arousingly erotic all at the same time. I tend to dive right in to most things I try and this was no exception. I wore it that night and didn't really have any major issues with wearing it and was pleasantly surpised at that fact. I decided to keep it on the next day to work with the excitement in the back of my mind of wondering if my co-workers would notice the slightly larger bulge in my pants or not. With the exception of a few pulling and pinching episodes, it seemed to go relatively well. Ocassional lubrication and adjusting helped in finding the comfortable wearing position and my journey had begun. I wore it again Friday night and had less issues than the night before and I was pleased with how it was going so far. I could not wear it on Saturday due to a function, but I was back in lockup after getting back home. I made it through Sunday without any major issues while working around the house and running errands. The effort to not let the kids realize what was under my shorts proved a bit of a challenge, but all worked out ok. I was enjoying my new found venture and my fiance was warming up to the idea of holding a key that unlocked the source of her sexual enjoyment. The next thing I had to decide was what to do with the spare keys. The lock came with three keys and I needed to figure out how to stash them so that they weren't too accessible so that I could get into temptation, but accessible enough in an emergency situation. I decided that one key had to be hidden in the house, so I stashed it in the attic at the farthest point I could get to from the access door. I decided that the third key needed to be stashed at work somehow, but wasn't sure how to accomplish that. I decided I was going to ask one of my female co-workers to hold the key for me, but wasn't sure how I was going to do that. Today I decided that I was going to ask the receptionist at the office to hold the key as she was the only single woman and she luckily was a bit open minded about things in life. The only thing that I was on the fence about was what to tell her if she were to ask what it was for. I decided I would be glad to share any information about that question she would want to know, but that she'd have to be really curious and be willing to be open minded enough for the answer. So I went up to her desk about about mid-morning today and in the midst of a conversation just came out and asked if she could hold on to a spare padlock key for me. Without skipping a beat, she said she would be glad to hold the key and didn't even ask what it was for. She just mentioned that it was a small key and we went on to other subjects to discuss. So for now, I didn't have to broach that subject. Although, I will have to say that I was a bit let down that I didn't get the chance to do that as it was part of the fantasy side of this whole situation that I found very erotic. So tonight is my 5th full day being locked up and I'm becoming comfortable wearing the device and look forward to many more caged in metal. I've also become very interested in milking as masturbation is the whole reason for this venture for me, so I'm anxious to try this. I have an Aneros massager and have played with it before with minimal results, but I've mentioned the necessity of guys' need to ejaculate regularly to my fiance and that I'd like her to try to get me to do so without orgasm using the Aneros. She said she'd be willing to try it and seems more and more akin to this whole thing. She actually made a passing comment today about her holding a key to my locked sex tool. All in all, I'm satisfied with the results of my efforts, but I know I've only just started my journey and I'm anxious to continue.

I am obviously new to this whole thing and I'm sure have a lot to learn. I welcome any discussion, input and/or pointers anyone would like to offer.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Locked for a different reason

Post by TwistedMister »

I've been reading these topics and threads and maybe I've missed it, but I don't see much of anything or anyone talking about being locked up for reasons other than female domination or reasons the like.
Yeah, you must have missed it. There is a variety of folks here for whom FemDom is/was not the main draw...but (in my opinion) when someone holds the key to your equipment, certain aspects of 'domination' seem to arise naturally to some extent.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Dude - speaking of keys, try using your Enter/Return key once in a while for paragraph breaks. ;)
0 x
TallSoutherner69

I guess I've just not found much yet. I'll keep reading. I've enjoyed it so far.

Sorry Tom. I was wanting to get to bed and was in a hurry. Syntax wasn't in the forefront of my mind. It's funny, I chuckle to myself about that when other people do it, but yet here I am. LOL
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Jeez...at my job telling any of the receptionists (open minded or not) would be like your KH relating intimate sexual details to her hair dresser...might as well post it on facebook.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Starr

Post by Starr »

Dominance wasn't the reason for us to start using a chastity device either, although it does play a role. The reason we started was because of a masturbation issue that was seriously affecting our relationship, emotionally as wellas physically. It had to stop, so we got serious about getting a chastity device and it began. Now we have a very healthy sex life, and the relationship seems to be improving as well.

I just want to say it was great of you to recognize a possible problem starter before it caused actual problems, then took it upon yourself to prevent it from continuing. Awesome! :D
0 x
Anomaly's wife and keyholder
TallSoutherner69

Regular Joe,

Hence why I'd offer mire info with stipulations, if she were to actually ask.

Thanks Starr. I'm glad to hear that it isn't so unusual as I expected.
0 x
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

The idea that it would create a Dom/Sub nature was definitely on my mind when considering getting our CB, however it was actually second to my core reason.

I love sex, I love doing sexual things, and I wish I could do them forever. After I orgasm, I lose practically ALL interest in sex. If I were to cum first, I wouldn't "want" to even finish off my wife. I would, but it would be a mental thing rather than a "sexually emotional" thing.

So, we tried to avoid the situation, but we both found it very hard to do. In the heat of the moment, I really wanted to penetrate her and she really wanted me to. No regrets, but it didn't solve the issue. Then, like many people, I would fantasize about being locked up and not even able to cum. I actually started reading about MC and realized that as a couple, we could probably make it work and have it be fun.

Although still in the early stages, it seems to be going well. As for the Dom/Sub, she seems to have taken to her role and the idea of controlling my orgasm seems to get her off. Just yesterday we were talking and she said, "I get to cum when I want to, and you can cum... when I let you." Now, of course I new that, but this just shows that she knows that too and that's hot. ;)
0 x
TallSoutherner69

Thanks Blaeu. That seems to be our path as well. It'll be interesting to see what progresses as time goes on. I hadn't put much thought into whether or not it would change our roles. She pretty much has wanted me as the dom up until now, but this new element might be a game changer for us; at least to some extent.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Starr wrote:Dominance wasn't the reason for us to start using a chastity device either, although it does play a role. The reason we started was because of a masturbation issue that was seriously affecting our relationship, emotionally as wellas physically. It had to stop, so we got serious about getting a chastity device and it began. Now we have a very healthy sex life.
Ditto :D
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273