Finding comfort and security cb-6ks

Living the real life under lock and key
Amber_under_key

Finding comfort and security cb-6ks

Post by Amber_under_key »

This will be are first real post aside from hello world. I just went my first 25 hour's in my cb ring

"as we read while getting the sac used to it,it was suggested to wear it like a cock ring"

In the first week and a half that we had it we started with the largest ring and spacer and when he turtles out,we moved down a ring. I'm just out tonight of the 3rd ring size and I am a little sore in the under sac witch we have read is normal,there was minor discomfort after about the 12th hour easily fixed by lubing the ring and spinning it lightly but nearing the release time we set it got fairly uncomfortable.

Here is the first of many questions to follow I'm sure. regarding ring fit,we have read that pushing up on the ring you should only be able to slide the pinkie finger under the ring and only the tip of it at that. Is that a excepted answer in all circles? the ring I had on did not really seem to hurt until late in the lock time,and I still feel slight discomfort in the under sac and where the pin/lock rested on me. I also had some,ill call it for better lack of definition indentation/stretched area around the sac where the ring was setting. Is that considered normal or is that an indication that the ring is to tight?

We thank you in advance for your wisdom and sage advice

:ps we also have the ksg 3 if you have incite and or advice of getting a firm yet comfortable fit with it,as it is are hope it will help with turtleing
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Finding comfort and security cb-6ks

Post by TwistedMister »

Ring size: As a 'grower', with so much difference between flaccid and erect sizes, I found it was not possible to to wear the tightest fitting ring due to being repeatedly awakened at night. After a few days the pain became constant and the sleep deprivation was becoming a dangerous thing. Eventually I just had to go with a size that would allow me to sleep through the night...with some 'rules' that would deter 'cheating'.

The KSD devices did not work for me. They caused cuts and abrasions, and the only one which prevented escape proved to be very nearly impossible to remove at all ( I thought I was going to have to cut it off, a prospect that was not particularly appealing since it seemed that some incidental damage might be unavoidable).

YMMV. Unless you are built differently, you may find that it is necessary to make your adjustments in favor of comfort rather than 'security'. Although the eroticism of having a device that is completely escape-proof is attractive, reality dictates that a compromise is necessary.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Atone

Post by Atone »

Amber_under_key wrote: "as we read while getting the sac used to it,it was suggested to wear it like a cock ring"
not sure where you read that but I don't think it is very helpful. You need the cage attached to help control the erection or the ring could be too tight. Or conversely if you use this method the ring will be too big once you add the cage.
Amber_under_key wrote:regarding ring fit,we have read that pushing up on the ring you should only be able to slide the pinkie finger under the ring and only the tip of it at that. Is that a excepted answer in all circles?
I don't think there is an accepted answer to any of these questions, everyone is different. This is about how tight mine is now but I could not have started like that. I do believe that it defines my lower limit though as it hasn't changed in a long time and I don't feel like it will, I have been using this size ring for almost a year now.
0 x
Amber_under_key

Atone,that is exactly why we decided to join what looked like a real forum of people that actually use these item's,and not people just spamming fantasy "not that I'm against erotic fiction writing,but when it comes to needing legit advice,you find a expert".

It was on a blog of person who was posting his journey into the life using the same device we had bought. His suggestion was "posted not directed" to wear it as a cock ring,witch i had to look up as i had never heard of them before. "i was a bdsm player,not a sex expert lol"

A bit of my issue is going to be,I'm high and tight? hope I'm saying that right,sac is really tight to the body holding the boys in the nose bleed seats. So if we are reading this correct,your advice would be to go with a slightly larger ring for now and wear it as a whole instead of just a ring. MY KH/Mistress has already told me she will not make me sleep in it yet,and the rules are established "over the 6 months we practiced honer systems with rewards and punishments while we were discussing this" and if the testes should slide thru the ring drop back down to the ring i just came out of?

this is great advice,and it is really appreciated.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I have never heard of anyone wearing a CD as just a cock ring to break it in. As TwistedMister advised, if you are a "grower" there is going to be some type of pressure asserted on the base ring when you try to become erect. If I were to use the "pinky rule" I would be in a great deal of discomfort when aroused.

It's a delicate balance of obtaining the right ring size along with the proper gap size to finally become comfortable. It will take some time to achieve what is best for you. By the way the KSD's never worked for me either. Maybe good for some short term use but never made it for any duration without them causing some abrasions and sores.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Amber_under_key

The more reply's we get the more it seems the pinky rule is not a real standard,more of a guideline for strictness of someone that was more fantasy and less knowledge.

Where we got the set at,obvious because of the add on. Many of the people said it was very comfortable to wear,yet many of the blogs we were reading said it takes a masochist to wear a cb because there is always going to be a noticeable amount of pain and discomfort regardless of time spent adjusting and you just have to deal with it.

Yes I would definitely fall under grower not shower "normal is about 3 inch on a good warm day,cold good luck find it" and in not overly huge erect maybe 5-6 inchs.

yes during the arousal test of the 3rd smallest ring it was extremely tight and uncomfortable, and we were prepared to chalk it up to a;this is not gonna work for us when we decided to join a forums: and ask a few questions. She has no problem issuing punishment but don't want me to be sore unnecessarily.

We are preparing to try another test of about 12 hours to see if the larger ring and wearing the cage with it makes a difference in the comfort and make sure nothing slips out.
we will let you know if it works,thanks for all the advice.
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

IMO, wearing a ring without the cage to determine the right size serves no purpose. It is the ring/cage gap that actually grips your scrotum and holds the device in place. Try to start with the smallest ring that you can comfortably wear and when you grab the ring and try to pull away from your body, it doesn't move much. It will move some without the cage on. Once you start wearing the entire device, go thru all the spacers before you go down a ring size. Use a good quality moisturizing lotion such as Aveeno very sparingly in areas you experience burning/chafing. Remove the device IMMEDIATELY if you experience numbness and/or deep blueness indicating a lack of blood flow to the scrotum. Ideally, there will be a ring/spacer combination that will work for you most of the time.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Yes I would definitely fall under grower not shower "normal is about 3 inch on a good warm day,cold good luck find it" and in not overly huge erect maybe 5-6 inchs.

yes during the arousal test of the 3rd smallest ring it was extremely tight and uncomfortable, and we were prepared to chalk it up to a;this is not gonna work for us when we decided to join a forums: and ask a few questions. She has no problem issuing punishment but don't want me to be sore unnecessarily.
Those dimensions are about the same as mine, except I max out to a hair over 6" (never measured 'girth' so I suppose there could be some difference there as well). I can wear the middle size ring without much trouble. You might want to start with the next-to-largest ring (you'll probably need a small spacer to keep the gap small so you don't get 'pop throughs', especially if you do any strenuous work/play that involves squatting, bending and lifting). After a while (months, maybe), you may find that you can drop a size (adjust/increase gap if needed to reduce 'ball burn').

After a while more (more months, maybe) you may be able to drop another size. I can now wear the next-to-smallest ring with little trouble...except that it broke at the hinge (original style CB3k with hinged rings- the hinge rivets can be troublesome) and is awaiting repair. JB Weld works well for this repair (I've done another ring like that), it looks kind of ugly but it works, only trouble is that there is no longer a hinge, but the good side to that is that the rivet doesn't dig in anymore. (This probably isn't a problem with the new-style rings that come with the Miller devices now...although, if memory serves, the new rings are more 'squareish' instead of round(?) which could have a slightly different feel to them.)

Wearing the ring without the cage- a while back, Mrs. Twisted was playing and the ring did not get removed (too hard, no hinge). After orgasm we fell asleep. When I awoke the next morning I found that nocturnal erections which were apparently sustained for a longer period due to the constriction of the ring had left me with a very ugly-looking edema- swollen, lumpy and mis-shaped. Everything went back to normal within a few hours of removing the ring but it *did* look very ugly for a while. I took care to avoid letting Mrs. T see it, as it would have really freaked her out. Just something to be aware of, it might not occur with you (I think some others here wear different rings without cages for various lengths of time, but I don't have any info on how long or how tight they might be).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted