Adjustment and a new device...?

Living the real life under lock and key
zombiegod13

Adjustment and a new device...?

Post by zombiegod13 »

Hello everyone. I've been using the CB-6000S for about two weeks now. A couple overnights locked and a couple daily periods without it on. Also a few cracked pieces that needed to be replaced led to some time outside of the device, but all in all I have quickly adjusted to the device. In fact, I have dropped ring sizes twice so far. Perhaps I was just testing the water but truly fit better in smaller rings to begin with, but it certainly didn't feel that way initially. So, it seems to me that my body has quickly adjusted to the device with each alteration. From what I've read here, it seems that such a process takes a much longer span of time for most people. Basically, I am wondering if this is normal and at what point will I know that I have reached my proper sizing. Will ones body continue to change for each and every device that is worn?

I'm just on a roll here and despite my very recent beginning of being locked, I am already obsessively researching steel devices. I just want to know when to feel comfortable and certain enough about sizing for such expensive pieces.

Thanks for reading :)
0 x
Atone
Re: Adjustment and a new device...?

Post by Atone »

zombiegod13 wrote:From what I've read here, it seems that such a process takes a much longer span of time for most people. Basically, I am wondering if this is normal and at what point will I know that I have reached my proper sizing. Will ones body continue to change for each and every device that is worn?
I think that what you describe is fairly normal and that it will continue to change for some time. I made a bunch of changes over several weeks when I first started wearing my CB3000. I then went to a Jail Bird. With that I made a series of changes over about 9 months or so. Then I went to Steelhearts. Again making changes every couple of months until I settled in on what I wear now. I have been using the same setup now for a pretty long time, about 9 months or so and I don't anticipate any changes. Unless of course I decide on a new style device.

I think the only way you will now that you have reached your proper sizing is when you don't feel a need to change it.

Another thing to remember is that what is comfortable in one season may not be in another. I like a tighter ring in the summer than in the winter, it helps keep everything tight when skin and stuff wants to sag in the heat. My intention is to stay with the tighter ring this winter but time will tell.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Some of what you want to do in transitioning to metal will depend on what metal device you are thinking of getting. I decided after almost 2 years in a CB6000s to go with a Mature Metal Jailbird. It took six weeks for them to build and ship and then another 2 months of adjustments thru the mail with them in Texas before I got to the point of perfection. No quality issues with the CD, just my body acclimating. I was lucky that with my time is the CB6000s I was able to get the measurements for the cage correct. Cage corrections would have been $$$, base ring and gap size changes only a $10.00 charge and their turn-a-round time is great. :D

I'm not too sure this transition period would have gone so smoothly if I had to ship my CD back and forth to Europe. I'm not saying anything about the quality of the CD's just the amount of time that the CD is in transit back and forth. With this said make very sure of what you want and the proper sizing. It could get very expensive if you didn't get some of the basics (like tube size and length) down right the first time.

I was sorry the hear that with only a few weeks in you have already had quality issues with your CB6000s
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Lockedup84

Post by Lockedup84 »

Hello,
In my experience of the last 10 months being mostly locked up it hasn't been till recently that I have stopped looking at different devices and reading every story out there. I do come here and read and post every couple days. In saying this don't let the "excitement" get you to buy new devices just cause you read about it. I too want a metal device and now that I know my wife likes me locked 24/7 I will get one when the extra money is there. Other words don't just jump give it time. If you have a KH great if no spend resources on finding one, it will be worth it.

Also you mention ring size. I like the smaller rings, was at the 3rd smallest but had to add a spacer which made it bigger so I went back to 2nd so I could use the smaller spacer. I work in construction so with all the movement I have broke several base rings at the guide holes and after buying 3 rings I went to largest and havnt broke it yet. Hopefully you won't have that problem. Most say you should be able to get only be able to get a finger under ring when soft.

Good luck with it all. Ps if you go to metal I am looking for a cheap 6000s cage if you want to sell it
0 x
zombiegod13

Post by zombiegod13 »

Thanks for the replies everyone. Helpful information abounds :)

One thing that I'm not sure about though is waking up with nocturnal erections and if that eventually you adjust to that with each size change. Does that area of the body become so accustomed to the dimensions of the ring that bloodflow improves? Or does that stay the same, meaning that if I wake up with some pain, coldness, but no severe color change, that will always be the case with this size. Also, despite the fact that I have had nights like this without killing my parts, I often worry that somehow one night I could end up with severe circulation troubles. If I haven't had that extent of trouble yet, is it highly improbable that I'll get that terrible of a scenario? I just have a lot of anxiety, so maybe I'm hyper-concerned... One ring size up is just a little too loose feeling for my confort and daily wear.

Thanks for the responses again
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

zombiegod13, For me, when I first started wearing the CB3000 and then the CB6000s it took weeks for my body to 1, become acclimated to the device and 2, to just let the "newness" of the device subside. The mere fact that I was wearing something locked onto a very precious part of my body that prevented me from experiencing an orgasm kept me rather aroused. These same factors surfaced again as I adjusted to my Jailbird. I find now that unless simulated by my wife I am very comfortable in the CD and that includes the morning “woody”. I will say that I have one base ring (2mm smaller) which is the smallest I can get into and wear during the day but not overnight. The larger of the two keeps me very secure and comfortable so I wear the larger double base ring 90% of the time. If I awoke to find some pain, well ok. I would be concerned tho if there was coldness. When I was adjusting I found that before bed I would put a small amount of Aveeno lotion on the inside of the base ring. Work it in so that the base ring will slide pretty easily. This got me through many 4am nocturnal erections.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
zombiegod13

Post by zombiegod13 »

Locked, I actually got some itchy, irritated skin recently and I've been using some bay oil gel with aloe and vit.E as well as a bit of anti-itch cream. Those have helped and I think the oil gel has been helping me more than a few different lubes have. The issue persists a little bit, but I just switched my regimen about a day and a half ago.

But I can fit the tip of my pinky inside the ring while locked. My balls turn to a sorta reddish color and get a lil cold, but is the coldness simply a result of the cage being pushed out far due to erection? It just seems that my issue isn't as bad as what I've read to look out for. Namely, bluish or dark purple coloration. The cold is what confuses me since I've got no real reference of how cold would be too cold, lol.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

zombiegod13: When I am flaccid I can fit almost 2 fingers under the base ring. When I am aroused I can barely fit my pinky in. Don't believe I have ever experienced "coldness" down there but at times I do notice what is referred to as "blue balls".
0 x
Currently wearing A273