Outed, sort of

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Re: Outed, sort of

Post by RegularJoe »

TwistedMister wrote:I know that my wife talks to a couple of her 'best' friends (sisters) about some things, but just generally- not going into details. (I think she would be mortified to tell them of some of the things we do.) She has related to me some things about them as well- in particular, that neither one of them really 'enjoys' sex and don't experience it often, they see it more as a 'chore' than as something from which they can gain pleasure. Although I joke that they just haven't had men that can do it 'right', I think that their strict Catholic indoctrination plays a huge role in this and severely repressed them. (I also joke that I think I could 'turn' at least one of them if I were to get the opportunity, but that is somewhat less likely than my winning a mega jackpot in a lottery...and I don't buy tickets for *that* very often.)
The 'good girl' indoctrination doesn't help matters....and a 'slam-bam, thank you m'am' kind of husband contributes to the problem...he's done before her motor even gets warmed up. Then throw in a distaste for eating pussy.....and it's a perfect storm for sexual discontent. I suspect most of our acqaintances with distinctly husband dominated marriages live sexless lives. A few of her friend's husbands openly resent my obviously devoted treatment of my sweetheart. While I'm definitely sexually submissive in our bedroom...its only manifestation in the regular world is my constant concern for her general comfort and happiness. She wants for nothing and she repays that attentiveness a thousandfold....in the bedroom as well in my regular life...she encourages me to enjoy myself with plenty of toys....motorcycles, guns, and fishing gear.
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

We are of a certain age that we know a lot of other couples who have small kids and all the stuff and life issues that go with. A lot of her friends don't enjoy sex, but it looks life getting in the way has so much to do with it more so than repression Obviously, some people don't like to get into details. I know enough about my wife's friend's husbands, that I know some them (or at least the wives) know a good deal about me.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

One friend found out when she plunked her feet on my lap and asked playfully for a foot-rub. She actually thought that I'd become aroused by rubbing her feet, so I ended up telling her the truth. She's a fairly hard-core feminist, and actually found it, and our lifestyle here at the house to be very female first (though all she got was a foot rub of course) and approved. Another friend found out back in my 24/7 days because I was going to their farm and wouldn't be able to hide it. My wife doesn't like to talk about sex, so is unlikely to out me as such.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
zombiegod13

Post by zombiegod13 »

For me, I have an itch to talk to close friends about being locked, but my KH is very, very private and doesn't want me to say a single word to anyone about the arrangement. It's killing me to keep it a secret from those I want to talk to. Well, at least there is this online community with so many people in the same boat. I think I'd go insane without reading/chatting here, haha.
0 x
finallyhappy

Post by finallyhappy »

I was at a party on Sat night and my gf was home. So I was talking to this girl that I've known for several years and when the subject inevitablely came around to sex, I told her my gf keeps me locked up. Showed her websites so she could see what my queens keep looks like and what the cb6000 looks like. If she decides to spring for the money she is thinking of getting one for her bf for xmas.
0 x