Edging Finn

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Re: Edging Finn

Post by Finn »

After much discussion, we decided to apply some punishment for semen release. We both agreed that having some semen leak out is healthy for me, but I had to admit that I often get myself to that point as a form of relief from being aroused. I can manage an edging session without having to stop an orgasm by holding it back if I focus on it, and give proper feedback of when I'm getting too close. Sometimes mid-edging session, semen will just flow out or a shot of it will fly up the urethra, without any orgasm being near. That's a risk I'm just going to take with this. Now and then, cherry is just going to do too good of a job and an orgasm will jump up and need to be held back, but I'm not going to let myself get to that point on purpose anymore. We decided on a punishment that is enough to discourage me from trying to get relief, but not in the same ballpark as allowing an orgasm or masturbating. Anyhow, we will see how it goes. I want to crave giving an orgasm when I'm all horny, not crave my own relief. We're pretty much there now.

On a side note, today I wrapped cherry up in saran wrap, with 2 vibrating eggs in/on her and plunked her on the couch in my workshop so I could hear her orgasm while I worked. She lasted around 75 minutes. Lots of fun!
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
Finn

Post by Finn »

We came up with a compromise. If I let myself get to the point where I am holding back what would have been an orgasm, by squeezing the pc muscle, that get's punished, even if nothing comes out. If semen simply flows out, without any pleasure, that's fine and doesn't count. The trick is going to be to have some release of semen, which is healthy, but have no relief for me. Too often I was flirting with the point of no return and ending up getting some relief by way of a ruined, but non ejaculatory orgasm. I find that I do get a sense of calm from either being worn out from fighting off an orgasm during a long edging session, or by giving orgasms, while focusing on the Tantric idea of sharing the energy of the woman's orgasm.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
extendedram

Post by extendedram »

If you dont mind sharing, Do you have a set punishment? What is it?

I too have a few times let me self get to close.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

When we decided that I'd quit masturbation, we wanted to be sure I didn't cheat, so we set that at 100 whacks with paddle or other, plus some other evil stuff. We decided that ejaculation (strong squirt or more) gets 50 whacks and letting myself get past the point of no return (with holding it back to avoid orgasm or ejaculation) gets 25 hard paddle whacks. Enough to discourage going there, but not the end of the world if she catches me off guard and I happen to slip up. I love the predicament of wanting to get right to the very edge and enjoy that, but not wanting to risk 25 whacks for the sake of the pleasure and relief I get from a Tantric non-ejaculatory orgasm.
0 x