Well...she did it...locked my

Living the real life under lock and key
RegularJoe

Re: Well...she did it...locked my

Post by RegularJoe »

Mrs. Joe has no problem causing me a bit of pain....but she's very concerned about anything that would render my cock unavailable for her use. She knows an abusive milking doesn't cause any damage.....and I endure daily plenty of painful nipple pinching, twisting and weighted clamps....but she rides my cock most every day ( which means she feeds me plenty of cum and pussy juice).... But the KTB would scare the hell out her (and me too!).
0 x
I'm not a gynecologist, but I'll take a very close look.
Atone

Post by Atone »

locked4her55 wrote:It looks like it could draw blood. :shock:
mine never did but I suspect it probably could.

It would make a good P.O.I., I measured mine to see if it would in my larger steelheart if I cut off the lock. Sadly it was too big.
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

This double locking cockring is tight enough to leave some red grooves in the back and front of my ballsac as it grips my testicles ...forcing them out from the base of my cock. I think I'm doing fine as far as circulation....they're warm ...but they're stretched and splayed out tight....Trapped obscenely in that 3/8" gap. The red grooves go away after she unlocks me for awhile...and I'm putting lotion on it. Will my ballsac skin toughen up?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

RegularJoe wrote:...and I'm putting lotion on it. Will my ballsac skin toughen up?
putting lotion on it will keep it from toughening up.

I'm a little confused by your question, do you want it to toughen up or do you want it to stay soft?
0 x
RegularJoe

Post by RegularJoe »

Atone wrote:
RegularJoe wrote:...and I'm putting lotion on it. Will my ballsac skin toughen up?
putting lotion on it will keep it from toughening up.

I'm a little confused by your question, do you want it to toughen up or do you want it to stay soft?
Nope...I want to toughen it up....she wants it on me 24/7. It's not intended to be a chastity device; the double basering is 55 mm and the cockring is 45 mm, so when I'm erect it makes a functional but effective cockring. There's no cage....she wants it on me between and during penetrative sex. In all humility....I've been told my cock is pretty healthy sized. Not to further untrue stereotypes, but I am a black man married to a rather petite white woman who likes riding my cock nearly every day. Though I've been pumping her tight pussy for decades, it still requires lubrication (my saliva, lube, or her pussy juices) just to get the damn thing in.

Basically, I just want to know if my ballsac will eventually toughen up and not experience the irritation my member is now suffering? Kind of like breaking in your foot to a new boot. I'm using lotion for comfort.....and maybe I just need to convince her that she needs to patient and let me slowly work up th wear periods.
0 x